Author Topic: Scooby-Doo! Series 1 (70288)  (Read 2079 times)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
Re: Scooby-Doo! Series 1 (70288)
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 16:31:46 »
As always, tahra, your playkingdoms posts are witty, informative and beautiful to look at.   :thanks:

When you were describing the "Carlotta" figure and said, "The head peeking from the white has a whole lot of potential..." I immediately thought that head would be perfect for a custom nun.  Is that what you were thinking?

U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 19:42:23 »
As always, tahra, your playkingdoms posts are witty, informative and beautiful to look at.   :thanks:

Thank you ;)

When you were describing the "Carlotta" figure and said, "The head peeking from the white has a whole lot of potential..." I immediately thought that head would be perfect for a custom nun.  Is that what you were thinking?

Not a nun, really (we have too many as is, and being playmobil, I will not clean them without having a repeat), but a woman with headwear like that, yes...

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2020, 17:19:20 »
JL, they must have put one of your back pieces in mine as I actually opened one up yesterday morning and had an extra back piece. It's yours, if you need it!

Oh, so that's where they went! :-) I may have to take you up on that offer I haven't gotten the back pieces from DS yet. The "10 to 15 days for arrival" has become a month.

Offline JackLeftTown

• The Supreme Backward
  • Playmo Pal
  • Been a LONG time!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 09:08:33 »
No worries, let me know! I'm familiar with you from here and in the FB PM Group, lol.
JLT
Novelmore Enthusiast

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 09:13:47 »

I second this statement dear Indianna  :wave:

Tahra's post are always smart, informative and witty. She has a great sense of humour and never fails to bring a smile on my face  :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 10:14:56 »
I second this statement dear Indianna  :wave:

Tahra's post are always smart, informative and witty. She has a great sense of humour and never fails to bring a smile on my face  :)

Thank you.

I aim to please.   ;D