Author Topic: 4875 Top Angets HQ  (Read 10655 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
Re: 4875 Top Angets HQ
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 17:58:48 »
I like the flap on the box so that you can see more of the features if you are in a shop before buying - makes it more interesting if you haven't quite decided to get it. 

Great review. 
 :thanks:
[img]

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 18:07:56 »
Yes, that is the one, Heather! I have not payed attention to the names of the agents to tell the truth, but I will have a look and try to give you some discription for items. Perhaps you need a better pic of the poster?

Wouldn't mind, yes please! I think I'll grab the pic of the flap inside, too, to put with the front-and back-pictures on the top of the set page.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 20:24:18 »
Excellent review panos... this cave is pretty full of technology....oooops  i think i saw a bat in there......

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 21:47:45 »
Great review. What a cool looking set. The details are awesome. Love the light up map.

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 23:20:05 »
Wow!! Great review of a set that I thought I was convinced I didn't want :lol:. It does look like a ton of fun for kids. I love the laser discs!!

Thanks for showing us all of the pictures and details!!
 :wave:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 02:04:52 »
Panos thank you so much for this review!!! I've been dying to see this set!
I absolutly love it and I think any kid (mostly boys) would have SO MUCH FUN!!! So many features, so much to do!!! GREAT SET!!! Bravo Geobra, I celebrate this theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question: the picture of the box with everything messy is just like things came?  :o :o :o :o

Thanks a lot!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 02:18:29 »
Thanks for the review, Panos. :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 03:19:14 »
WOW :omg:! Thank you for this awesome review of this great set Panos! :)9 I can see some customization projects for my PCPD coming from it! ;)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:12 »
One question: the picture of the box with everything messy is just like things came?  :o :o :o :o

No, don't worry  :lol: they are all in their bags, I just like to take them out of the bags, put them all together in such a box, and process them as I build the set.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:45 »
Wouldn't mind, yes please! I think I'll grab the pic of the flap inside, too, to put with the front-and back-pictures on the top of the set page.

Ok I'll take a better pic of both for you Heather  :)