Author Topic: 5580 - The Republican Guard / Hussards  (Read 10229 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 5580 - The Republican Guard / Hussards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 11:25:05 »

yes the strange thing is that they were in a central place not somewhere isolated store ,in the central steet  (i don't know if you know from athens pano ,in agia paraskevi agiou ioannou ) :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Yes I know the street, one of my best friends lives in agia paraskevi... People know that these boxes contain very low quality products, that way they don't buy it. For someone who is not a collector, i see no point in getting these ''new'' boxes. Maybe thats wya they remained there for so long...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 13:33:46 »
Yes I know the street, one of my best friends lives in agia paraskevi... People know that these boxes contain very low quality products, that way they don't buy it. For someone who is not a collector, i see no point in getting these ''new'' boxes. Maybe thats wya they remained there for so long...

hmmm.. true yes but me as a kid (10 years old) i knew that these were something rare so i bought them all  ;D (even the law quality ) i think there was a lyra "fort union" as well in that store that i didn't bought ,i've seen this once on ebay in a rediculous price 500 $ also in an aggelia in the newspaper "xrisi eukairia " someone was asking 150 euros for it without the box  ??? ???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 15:06:51 »

hmmm.. true yes but me as a kid (10 years old) i knew that these were something rare so i bought them all  ;D (even the law quality ) i think there was a lyra "fort union" as well in that store that i didn't bought ,i've seen this once on ebay in a rediculous price 500 $ also in an aggelia in the newspaper "xrisi eukairia " someone was asking 150 euros for it without the box  ??? ???

There's a lyra fort union now on ebay for $225  8}

Offline sweetking

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 15:27:48 »
There's a lyra fort union now on ebay for $225  8}

I've seen plenty of Lyra boxes in Japan this last summer, but didn't by any... as I couldn't afford 60 bucks for one single figure in box.

Do not believe Japan is the place to sell all your boxes... I saw the exact same sets two years ago at exact same price in exact same shop...  when I say exact same price, it was around 5 000 yens... $65 in 2011, only $40 in 2008.

Offline playmoed

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 13:38:28 »
Hi,

Was that in robotrobot ?

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 13:40:59 »

Offline sweetking

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 14:20:34 »
Hi,

Was that in robotrobot ?

Yes it was. a little pricey shop...

Not the most expensive one, but not cheap at all. Playmoland at Shimokitazawa is nice to see too.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 12:10:14 »
i have these sets from lyra they were a couple more that had these guards  (i found a picture of one of the sets on google):

could you share a pic of these sets for us here Alex ? PM if interested to sell them  also actually !!!  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 17:39:36 »
could you share a pic of these sets for us here Alex ? PM if interested to sell them  also actually !!!  ;)

i don't know how to post picture george ,and i don't have a camera ,to sell them... yes why not ( note' i only have the boxes the klickys are apart ....)
The spirits rule !!!!