Author Topic: Question - De acceleration via JUMBO  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Question - De acceleration via JUMBO
« on: September 27, 2011, 10:46:39 »
I want to set some triggers for de- accelaration for my next set up that will be linked to my JUMBO, so when the trains go downhill they deaccelerate automatically  and dont fell off the tracks as it happened in my prev set up  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, if its not too much to ask can someone post in detail what i need axactly how its all linked to the jumbo and all the details needed to set up a apoint for de acceleration and then acceleration  that will be connected to the JUMBO so i dont have each to time to turn down and then up again the speed knob... many thanks in advance !!!!

PS: I cant wait to set up my LGB track again , next time i will crate more permanent bases for the track to ensure it stays in place etc , i bought track connectors and will use gravel also below the tracks to make it all more realistic especially when on earth the set up will be and not on concrete   :) :) :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
Re: Question - De acceleration via JUMBO
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 12:21:34 »
Hi,

I do not know the Jumbo transformer, but I´ve seen that the instruction guide contains a picture which shows a low speed driving distance.
I would suggest that you read the instruction and simply follow it, not in a big layout, only a few tracks....

I expect that the challenge is that the de-accelaration only should work on one driving direction.

Regards
schluss