Author Topic: Mozart  (Read 4399 times)

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Greetings from Geobratia
Re: Mozart
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2019, 18:11:25 »
Edited: I have not. I don't have access yet (Excuse me, my terrible English)

Dont worry. "Roma no se construyó en un día = Rome was not builded in a single day"

I'm a new arrival here. I understand

But, i have already my Mozart.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 22:10:23 by NICO »

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2019, 00:54:19 »
My order from the Mozarteum in Salzburg arrived already a week ago, so they were shipped & arrived before the official release date.
I unboxed 2 of them.
When I removed the wigs from the klickies, I discovered both Mozarts have a key-chain head (so without the chain, and no hole in the wig). Is that the case with other people´s ones as well?

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2019, 06:54:51 »
My order from the Mozarteum in Salzburg arrived already a week ago, so they were shipped & arrived before the official release date.

#Me too

I unboxed 2 of them.
When I removed the wigs from the klickies, I discovered both Mozarts have a key-chain head (so without the chain, and no hole in the wig). Is that the case with other people´s ones as well?

I didn't take the wig off! I'll check it out later. Thanks for the warning. Another curiosity.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2019, 18:41:48 »
Yeah!! Really hard to find it!! (Answer if you are joke)

When I posted my comment, the photo was upside-down! It has turned right-way-up now, so the joke is no longer funny (if indeed it ever was.... :-[)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Scribbler

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2019, 22:48:54 »
Grr... not available on the US site. (And so are the other promotional ones).

On a side note, the beekeeper is always out. The detective never came out here. What's going on?

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2019, 09:50:35 »
I unboxed 2 of them.

Hello.

My Mozart's head looks normal. Can someone put a picture of a keychain head?

Greetings!