Author Topic: Novelties 2020 - first half  (Read 20575 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Novelties 2020 - first half
« on: September 14, 2019, 09:48:36 »
As many of you mentioned already, the references of the new sets were released on several media. Let's discuss the new sets here!

No official pictures yet, but a member of Klickywelt managed to show us some pictures. If you're not a member of Klickywelt yet, now is the moment! An overview of the new sets is listed on Amclicks as well (without pictures).

However, I guess we can expect some official pictures soon because I found a French website with the reference of series 17 already, check it out here: https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/buy/4078970840/70243-playmobil-figures-filles-serie-17.html
The German Amazon is also one of the retailers that has official pictures quite early after the word is out, so we should keep an eye on that website as well!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Novelties 2020 - first half
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 13:38:12 »
Great work bml87 :)

Thank you for sharing!

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 13:49:35 »
That's some high-level sleuthing you got going!  :clap:

Thanks for sharing, it's great being able to check out the details of the new sets.

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 13:50:10 »
Fi?ures Series 18 has a "Scottish piper" in it, finally!!!   :love:

edit: image from KW removed
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 18:08:04 by Macruran »
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 16:30:41 »
Some great stuff for 2020. New zoo has ring tailed lemurs and red pandas,  :love:  both of which look fantastic.
Back to the Future has a new paint dog variation. Really liking the ScoobyDoo series, figures are well done and there is a 12 blind bag series of ghosts that looks fantastic from what little I have seen so far. Not a super fan of that show but it's a really well done series and love Halloween so it's going to be a good one for me.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 19:58:01 »
That's some high-level sleuthing you got going!  :clap:

Thanks for sharing, it's great being able to check out the details of the new sets.

I guess most of the members here know me as a true Sherlock  :sherlock:

I hope to find pictures of the new zoo, but so far no results (guess they might appear on Monday, fingers crossed) and I have a busy day today! That's why I will post my thoughts of the new sets later, though I can say already that I see a lot of potential in all those figures!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest