Author Topic: The Worlds Worst Job ?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
The Worlds Worst Job ?
« on: November 26, 2005, 20:01:45 »
Hello  All  :wave:

I have just been looking back at some old pictures and thought i would share one of my past creations with you. I could not think of a title to introduce him without spoiling the suprise so i picked the 'Worlds Worst Job' because that just about sum's it up  :lol:. So who is he ? Well here are a few clues for you:

Clue 1: I get to drive all the latest cars.
Clue 2: I am a really bad driver, i allways crash the cars i drive  8}
Clue 3: I help to make sure the cars you drive are safe.

I dont really know why i made him but i have allways been interested in this sort of thing so i suppose thats one reason. The other reason is that i can have lots of fun creating story's based around his adventures, so please stay tuned !!

Regards  Tim  :)9

(28/5/03/850)

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: The Worlds Worst Job ?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 21:03:09 »
You beat me to it  Rob!
     Don´t klicky heads look funny when the hair´s been removed and the head rounded. Customiser had a atavar with a head rather like that until he turned rabbit. :lol:

Nice custom Tim, we look forward to his adventures.

Guarrenzino

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 21:15:54 »
This guy is so cool! :D

How did you get his head to look so smooth? :o It must have taken quite some time.

I would love to see some stories featuring him. I'm sure they would be very funny.  :yup:

Customiser had a atavar with a head rather like that until he turned rabbit. :lol:

Would that be his 'Kojak' one... or the 'Darth Maul' one you're talking about? I think he's done both of those at some stage. 8-) I wonder what he will be using at PlaymoFriends. :hmm: ;D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 22:36:18 »
Nice one, Tim!  :lol:

I laughed the fiurst time I saw that cutom, and I laughed again this time.  Well done.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 22:44:16 »
This is my first sighting...he's great Tim. And talk about a positive attitude...he has the world worst job and is still smiling! :D

P.S. How did you make his head so smooth?
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 23:25:04 »
Hello  All   :wave:

Thank you for the kind feedback, its very much appreciated. As soon as i saw the picture i smiled to myself and decided to share him with you again. I think the reason he is still smiling is because he still has a certain ammount of job satisfaction from crashing cars all day :lol: I have heard that he might possibly be testing a helicopter soon but that is still a secret at the moment :-X
To make the bald head I used Milliput. I filled the entire hole in the head and then built up untill i had made a domed 'head shape'. Once it was dry i used very fine sand paper to smooth it all down and sculpt it even further to what you see in the picture. You have to make sure to fill in the 'ridge' that the hair clips into but watch that the filler does not flake out of it when sanding. I allways use a little bit more filler around these areas because i know i can get rid of any excess with the sanding process. If there is not enough filler you could find yourself faced with filling some parts in again.

Regards  Tim  :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 23:34:14 by Tim_w »

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 04:38:34 »
Wow, Tim! This one is really, really cool!  :)

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 17:01:55 »
He's funny  :lol:

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 18:46:27 »
Hello  Robbie, Kristian

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, its allways very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2005, 04:46:22 »
The DH and I were once crash test dummies for Halloween.
We had to drive to get there.

I cant imagine what people who saw us thought  ???

thank you for sharing the bald head technique

M