Author Topic: Water park sets 6669 - 6670 - 6672 - 6673 - 6674 - 6675 - 6676 - 6677  (Read 5116 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Terrific Birdie, they look great close up! All plans (except 6674 and 6676) available: PlaymoDB List - Waterpark Sets 2015 The part number for the dude in the innertube is unknown, sadly - if anyone orders him, let me know his number. Inventories mostly done.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
Wonderful review, Birdie and a great job with the pictures.  (I still haven't got the hang of taking close up shots, they always come out blurry.  :-[ )  The shop is great, lots of neat accessories!  Thanks again for the review.  :)

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
I bought the 6676 cool dude in his inflatable raft, plus the 6670 Water Playground.  The 6669 Waterpark was too expensive for me at the moment though, so (after a lot of complaints from Cool Raft Dude, about how he had to sit in waterfalls or ponds and how he didn't like that) I bought a secondhand 5433 Children's Pool with Whale Fountain instead.  It fits together quite well:

See on that photo, though, the dark blue supports for the platform (far right side) ... there are three of them, and the fourth side is supported by the green shower.  Very nice, but I wanted to move the Water Playground off from its base.  Seemingly impossible unless one has another unique-sized dark blue support.  And they are not available form Direct Parts!

Grrrrr.

Nonetheless, with a few adjustments and much patience, it is possible to turn the Water Playground into something else.

I don't know what on earth this posts-with-slits-in and things-to-stick-in-the-slits building method is/could be called, but I do love it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 19:25:46 by Raven »
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Looks cool! I do like the fact that you can combine these sets with other pools. I have the 4858 pool and I think it will fit in with the others nicely.

And yes, any building system that requires less system-X connectors is a winner in my book  :)

But what on earth were they thinking when they replaced the old system-X tool with the new one? The new one DOES NOT WORK  :hissyfit:  The connector are too firmly fixed in the tool, they get stuck in it.
(I might have complained about this before  :-[ )