Author Topic: 6003 dragon and 6005 hay cart  (Read 8590 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: 6003 dragon and 6005 hay cart
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 10:29:49 »
Aha! I hadn't even noticed that. Well, I think it looks great.

And I don't mind the beard, I just liked the clicky with a younger sort of look to him.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 20:48:45 »
Nice reviews that hay cart looks good really like the civillians clothes particularly with the ragged sleeves, being able to hide people inside the hay bale is a great idea loads of potential there just a pity the soldiers aren't particualrly good looking. I don't think I've seen the water in the buckets before it certainly looks better than the bit of air dry clay I made and painted to fit in the buckets.

You've got some great photos of the Dragon, it's nice to meet Debbie and her baby which is indeed quite simple but, still cute I mean you can't really expect to much detail on such a small dragon I guess but, I really do love the look of the bigger one. It would have been better if there was a seperate flame to go inside the mouth but, it's still better looking than the red one which my 1990's Dragon had.       

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 14:45:23 »
That hay car is magnificient i want 10! :love:

And the water in the bucket, does it have its own part number? I have a lot of buckets which could be filled. :)

Thanks for reviewing.

:wave:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 15:18:54 »
And the water in the bucket, does it have its own part number? I have a lot of buckets which could be filled. :)

Yes. Don't have it at hand (but the instructions are at the pcc), but I have got a few (it was on the fairy bags first)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 19:59:07 »
What I wonder about is how easy the water is to take out of it once it gets in there.  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 20:06:35 »
What I wonder about is how easy the water is to take out of it once it gets in there.  :)

Not. Well, actually, this one came off. But the first fairy one did not... and I don't think it is meant to. I could be wrong though. We got a bunch, and figured some buckets are fine with water. Permanently, I mean. :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 21:03:08 »

Well, I wondered about that too, but my water piece just falls out when I hold the bucket upside down.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 15:37:08 »
Well, I wondered about that too, but my water piece just falls out when I hold the bucket upside down.

Now that is realistic

Great review of a "must buy" for us. Actually we/I plan on buying quite a few of the hay cart and a couple dragons.

I agree, asides from the fantasy elements that geobra did a great job on these.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pippa

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 20:07:53 »
Great review!  Can't wait to get both these sets (you sold me on the Dragon). 

I actually don't mind the inclusion of the soldiers - yes I could do without them (and they will probably just go in the tub of klickies I want to take apart but can't.  :( )  But they are really easy to ignore and, at least in the minds of Geobra, they some how make the set more marketable to kids.   I figure it's better then some of the other things they've done to otherwise cool sets.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 06:50:52 »
I actually don't mind the inclusion of the soldiers - yes I could do without them (and they will probably just go in the tub of klickies I want to take apart but can't.  :( )

Go buy some fishing line (the rather strong kind), cut off a piece and tie it in a loop. Put the loop around a door handle or a very firmly rooted thing in the wall.
Then make a noose - best to make it a double one - and put it around the klicky's head and firmly pull it tight. Then pull and wriggle a bit to get the fishing line in between the crease of the neck, a short pull, and behold!  :)
Tahra taught me how to do it.

(Best to remove all bits and pieces such as hair, and don't put your face near the clicky when you're pulling. Sometimes the head or the neck piece goes flying around the room!)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:19:42 by Birdie »