Author Topic: 4083 I am angry  (Read 5814 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
4083 I am angry
« on: February 23, 2012, 22:44:16 »
So today I picked up a bag out of the garage that had a pile of sets in it. One of the items was the classic blue pick up. I set it on the shelf and for peats sake a tire fell off. I picked it up and for christ sake it was broken, what broken! $^%#$%^$%^  :omg:

Ok maybe I did something to this one tire, then I looked at the other tires. One more was broken and one was 1/2 way ^&*(^*&(^*&*%^(&%*(&%*(&%*(&%*&^(&(*) :hissyfit:

Now I have 3 more MISB and what if they are all broken  :hmm:

I posted this on FB and wanted to see playmobil's response

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 4083 I am angry
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 22:50:48 »
Yikes, that's terrible! Good thing it was parked, could have caused a nasty accident. :P No seriously, that is a definite quality issue that needs to be addressed.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 23:00:22 »
Yikes, that's terrible! Good thing it was parked, could have caused a nasty accident. :P

Your too right. I had a front right blow out in my Ford F450 4 door w/12' utility tool bed in the carpool lane AKA fast lane.  The truck quickly dove off through lanes of traffic to the shoulder. There was nothing I could do to stop it and I am very strong. I somehow never hit all the cars that were around me and lucky for them as the truck is so big and heavy it would have crushed them. When I looked at the truck the front fender was all caved in due to the tire hitting it.

I am more angry about my playmo, the ford is disposable
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 23:24:35 »
So today I picked up a bag out of the garage that had a pile of sets in it.
Luck?  :o
~Pynedor~

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 23:35:06 »
Call PM's DS they should have the tires in stock for the new green Victorian car, hopefully. :crossed:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 23:57:55 »
Call PM's DS they should have the tires in stock for the new green Victorian car, hopefully. :crossed:

and tell them that 3 are broken one is going to break and the 3 boxed sets I need 12 more for them as I have no way of knowing if they are whole.

I wonder what they will say?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 23:59:21 »
Luck?  :o

No I do not work from luck ... its all mental illness  :loco:

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 23:22:54 »

You might have to wait for awhile for parts related to that new green Victorian car. Mine arrived with a broken part, so I informed DS. They said they sent the part, but after waiting (patiently) for a month, I called. They said that the part hasn't even been sent yet, because they are still waiting for a shipment from Germany. :(

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 11:38:59 »
If you want you can fix them using glue from gasoline (multipurpose rubber adhesive).I have repaired my son's passenger-cargo plane with it.All the tires were cut but they like new now.Please let me know if you want any further details

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 16:43:19 »
Ras, may i ask where and when you got the truck? i assume German ebay but i need to know an estimated price as i'm looking for one
thanks
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: