Author Topic: Vikings Ship 3150!  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: Vikings Ship 3150!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 08:31:42 »
Thank you playmofriends. It's a wonderful gift from a very good friend!
I asked him to send me the ship of DS catalog and he sent me this, in closed box!!  :yippee:
That was amazing!! I love this set!!  :love:

George.  :viking:
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 13:40:56 »
Lucky George!

yes Ras, that would bring back its former glory, completely!!

but not yet my dear Gordon......let's stretch my luck for a few more years, we will order when I have a long list for you  ;D and before its no longer available 

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 14:07:04 »
Lucky George!

yes Ras, that would bring back its former glory, completely!!

but not yet my dear Gordon......let's stretch my luck for a few more years, we will order when I have a long list for you  ;D and before its no longer available

So you can foresee the future now, cheng - you will know when it is just about to become unavailable!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 15:18:54 »
Couldn't Geobra make DS available globally?

No they can not. I doubt they could keep up with demand. They seem to be stuck in a post war rationing mentality or something ?? Supply and demand controll

Yes cheng could order a new one seeing as it was rereleased

Bringing this up made me realize I should also order a few spares before its out-of-stock. Time to roll the dice and put a ds order out
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: