Author Topic: Do you need a complete list of all Playmobil sets?  (Read 19664 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Do you need a complete list of all Playmobil sets?
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 07:48:26 »
This is not intended as a shopping list.

:lol: :lol: :o

This is also useful to keep track one's collection !

That is one way I use it, too!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 08:09:41 »
Thank you, GrahamB!

I feel there should be some sort of advisory with this.

Attention, this is for educational purposes only.
This is not intended as a shopping list.

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2020, 16:51:50 »
Latest update, today. Includes the Greek Myths sets (not yet allocated to a theme) and all other sets in PlaymoDB.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/scuecnml45k7q20/All%20sets%2018%20Jun%202020.xlsx?dl=0
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2020, 18:04:01 »
:wow:

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2020, 08:04:13 »
Thank you!  :clap:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2020, 15:45:45 »
Thank you GrahamB ;)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2020, 19:28:50 »
Thank you indeed, Chronicler of Playmobil! :thanks:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2020, 10:01:35 »
Thanks a million, Graham!  :love: :wave:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2021, 17:47:18 »
Latest update, completed a few days ago.Link here. It will be out of date in a few days, but I will update in about 6 months.

This relies heavily on PlaymoDB as usual (thanks Heather).

I have tried to complete the data on building plans (column L), giving each set one of the following descriptors:

[set number] The building plans are available from Playmobil websites to download as pdf documents. 3168 sets (including set 3252 which has a broken hyperlink and set 6464 which is missing from Playmobil websites, but the link from PlaymoDB works)

exist The plans are known to exist in paper form, but are not available from the Playmobil website. 831 sets

Do not exist PlaymoDB gives this description for 791 sets where the non-existence of plans has been confirmed or is obvious. I have added the 40 Figures series.

no Not known whether plans exist or not. Many "simple" sets, those mainly containing only klickies, most 123 sets and some early sets fall into this category, but some of these sets almost certainly do have building plans, including some of the more recently issued sets, so I have described those as 'may exist'

May exist these 119 sets probably do have plans. Here are the 42 sets from this category issued since the year 2000, most of which no doubt have plans yet to be discovered and included in the DB. Click the link below and see if you have any of them?

Sets which probably have building plans (post 2000)

On PlaymoDB (see here), Heather has a list of 230 sets, including the 42 in the list above, for which plans may or may not exist. If you can confirm either way for any of these sets by sending Heather an email, I am sure that would be appreciated. Presumably to confirm an absence of building plans you need to have opened the set when it was new. And I think I am right in saying it is plans with part numbers which are significant here, not other paper enclosures giving historical background or safety warnings!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 10:37:44 by GrahamB »