Author Topic: Where’s this neckpiece (scarf) from?  (Read 1150 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Where’s this neckpiece (scarf) from?
« on: September 22, 2019, 21:58:11 »
Hello there!

Can anyone tell me from which klicky / klickies this white neckpiece / scarf is?

Thanks a lot!!!

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Re: Where’s this neckpiece (scarf) from?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 07:41:04 »
I've never seen it. The high collar also visible on your image suggests a sophisticated customiser at work. Perhaps this part, too, is homemade?

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 10:17:51 »
I've never seen it. The high collar also visible on your image suggests a sophisticated customiser at work. Perhaps this part, too, is homemade?

Best wishes
StJohn

I was also thinking about that, but the thing is that I saw it appearing more than once in this diorama (link to KlickyWelt). Or it really is an official part or there's someone who's making them... I wonder!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 10:39:07 »
It looks custom, like they combined a white collar with a handkerchief and then duplicated the part. It’s gorgeous and I love it on their custom colonials
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 14:48:30 »
Looks indeed like this collar (see picture of the chef) is used underneath a kind of neckerchief. Now I wonder which part they used to create the neckerchief? Does anyone recognise it?

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 22:25:28 »
I have a few examples of that white scarf, they were custom made by a guy on KW. Not sure if he is still there, he has/had a habbit of being suspended now & then.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 09:04:21 »
I have a few examples of that white scarf, they were custom made by a guy on KW. Not sure if he is still there, he has/had a habbit of being suspended now & then.

Would you happen to have them at hand? I'd love to have a more detailed look at it, I concur it looks gorgeous and fits extremely well.