Author Topic: Sylvanian Town - with and without Playmobil  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Sylvanian Town - with and without Playmobil
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 13:14:41 »
Sylvanian, Hadoque? Or Schleich?

Ah... I get them mixed up sometimes... I think the tent may be Schleich, I should check.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 13:29:34 »
Ah... I get them mixed up sometimes... I think the tent may be Schleich, I should check.

I never saw anything of the sort with Sylvanian.. but I am not an expert..

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 14:55:54 »
Be careful, folks, if you get hooked, you are lost!  :lol:

I know, what I am talking about. After 20 years, my Sylvanian collection is nearly as big as my Playmobil collection now.

The town is a new release in Europe, came out in Japan last year and started here now at the 1st of March, so it´s brand new.

I dreamed of it the moment I saw it first, last year. I knew, it will be a very expensive buy, but I MUST have it, so...  :-[

And I thought, you will have fun, to see it.

To answer your questions, the trees are for LGB trains and I bought them long ago at a modelling train shop. Unfortunately, they are now discontinued and hard to find.

And here are the pictures of the tram with Playmobil.
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 19:48:22 »
That looks wonderful Daniela! It's really wonderful having international friends who are insane toy collectors. It makes me feel all sane and under control in comparison.  ;) :love:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 19:57:01 »
That looks wonderful Daniela! It's really wonderful having international friends who are insane toy collectors. It makes me feel all sane and under control in comparison.  ;) :love:

Tim, it's usually the ones who see themselves as sane and under control who are actually most insane an out of control!   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 20:57:16 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 21:47:47 »
Thanks for the tram pictures!

There's a few Sylvanian sets I'd like for Playmobil - there was a windmill and a narrow boat when I was a kid that I liked, but as you say Sylvanian Families are more expensive than Playmobil, and even though it was very popular when I was a kid it rarely seems to turn up second hand

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 09:39:37 »
OMG ! As always, I am catching up late with the last Tram service but these pictures are fantabulous  :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much for inspiring us with this beautiful New Town Series collection which I discovered just a few weeks ago and is the reason why I am back with a new project since the humungous Return to Regent St is far too big for my new flat in Marlow, UK.

Could you kindly please let me know where you got these beautiful trees from as they are very much in scale with the diorama ?

I so cannot wait to start my project when I look at your fabulous Sylvanian / Playmo Town  :cloud9:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 10:37:31 »

To answer your questions, the trees are for LGB trains and I bought them long ago at a modelling train shop. Unfortunately, they are now discontinued and hard to find.

Hi Karim, already answered at the post before.  ;)