Author Topic: 5203 and 5204 are at my local toy store!!!!!  (Read 8755 times)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Re: 5203 and 5204 are at my local toy store!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 10:24:52 »
Thanks Tahra!

A couple of thoughts after seeing the new collectible figures.

It may be easiest to name them by their number on the insert in each bag. Thus the winter walker lady would be 5204-5 because she is the fifth lady. That way we don't have everyone calling them what they think they are, which really would be confusing. I tried coming up with some names last night, and these changed as I built the figures and learned more about them.

I compared 5204-5 to the similar figure in 4891, the Christmas Market purchased at the FL FunPark, and they are the same figure except for the accessories.  The 4891 lady has an aqua scarf/neck warmer, cuffs and hands and is wearing white boots. 5204-5 (which I named the winter walker) has light blue around her neck and gloves, two walking sticks, white athletic shoes, and light blue sunglasses. Both gals have the long dark red hair gathered in the back and the same face with rosy checks, black eyebrows and lashes pointing down.

Both women are quite fashionable for PM! Unfortunately there are no part numbers for the 5204 gal. For the 4891 lady, the part number is 30 14 4630, and the only other part number on the pamphlet is 30 21 3372 for her aqua cuffs. No part number for the aqua scarf.

Hope the photo below of the 4891 and 5204-5 ladies helps with the comparison.
Cheers, Pgal
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline playmogal

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 10:51:46 »
If you want the entire collectible set of women or men, check out this listing on eBay. The price is quite low with free shipping to the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PLAYMOBIL-BRAND-NEW-2011-FIGURES-GIRLS-FULL-SET-/320728721443?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item4aacebe823#ht_731wt_702

The same seller offers the full set of males (5203) also for 40USD! This appears to be a great deal; she must be a toy dealer to offer such a low price.

Happy shopping, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 12:07:42 »
I wouldn't mind a couple of them, but what I need more of is the gloves, for my Scott guys. White would be better, but I guess beggars can't be choosers ;)

Maybe I should start hunting those full boxes on ebay.... But I'm dangerous there :(

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 14:40:19 »
thank you for the pics Pgal, got any knights by any chance?  ;D

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 15:28:53 »
these figures are meant to be customized and oddly everybody loves the way they originally come in the bag :love: :love: :love: - aren't we all weird? :lol:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 15:58:49 »
these figures are meant to be customized and oddly everybody loves the way they originally come in the bag :love: :love: :love: - aren't we all weird? :lol:

No. They look much better in their original state. Not much to customise there, at least not with this first wave.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 16:11:56 »

Yes, and all the figures that are meant to stay the way they are, we can't wait to customize! :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 16:55:24 »
Yes, and all the figures that are meant to stay the way they are, we can't wait to customize! :lol:

exactly!  ;D

i want those tatooed arms so badly!!!
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline playmogal

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 18:40:09 »
OK...we have a request for KNIGHTS of all people. Let's see if we can find a knight in the four remaining Collectibles I just picked up at our local toystore.

I think that a blind person would be much better at this than we are because their sense of touch is so much more accurate than most of ours. It was a stroke of luck that I came home with the four missing figures this time.

Four remaining figures are shown below....can someone PLEASE find a knight in these? Pgal

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 18:43:49 »
No. They look much better in their original state. Not much to customise there, at least not with this first wave.

I understand what you mean ... but think of it in this way: there can't be a 10th wave unless there's been a first  ;)

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.