Author Topic: 5458+5459 Figures 6  (Read 19962 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 5458+5459 Figures 6
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2014, 15:00:04 »
So, our final take on the Figures - the ones not here became parts... Well, the alien became the elf, already shown.

So, boys:

Cowboy - changed the hair, and traded the cape (doesn't work with the gunbelt!) for the necktie
Highlander - original
Lifeguard - original

Arabian Guard - original
Pirate - original
Pyjama guy - well, major redoing - became a chinese man

And Girls:

Pink Fairy - original
Cop - original (might change something to make her fit with others when I eventually get there)
Ranger With Koala - minus jacket (something was off) and normal hair

Pink Princess - original
Chinese Woman - original
Gymnast - new undies (duh)
Hiker - new hair and hat (can you believe I didn't find one in PINK!? :o )

Pink Queen with Keys - original, except shoes - high heels instead of flat (can't be seen anyways)
Cleopatra - new hair, arms, shoes and bracelets, trying for a bit of difference <sigh>
Fifties Girl - original

And this finally concludes this :-[

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2014, 08:26:15 »
your Pajamas man is definitely very Chinese now.....the green cap (but you will never find a Chinese wearing a green cap...it is a sign that he has been cuckold(ed) by his wife!) is from a very old clown I think.....(1900 queue but shirt buttons not made of 'cloth') still....ignoring my historical comments, well done Tahra!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2014, 08:37:51 »
your Pajamas man is definitely very Chinese now.....the green cap (but you will never find a Chinese wearing a green cap...it is a sign that he has been cuckold(ed) by his wife!) is from a very old clown I think.....(1900 queue but shirt buttons not made of 'cloth') still....ignoring my historical comments, well done Tahra!

:o SERIOUSLY!? Gah. Need to tell my sister - mostly her work - and we went through the hat-bins looking for something that fit there. That's what "cultural ignorance" gets you.

So, what color can he wear?

Thank you for the information. Fortunately, he is not among the other asians yet, so that probably went unnoticed?  :-[

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2014, 16:20:54 »
Why not keep the man who wears horns. I think I may make one for our Asian diorama actually. Could fit in nicely with the geisha
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: