Author Topic: new blister are out in Germany  (Read 9444 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: new blister are out in Germany
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2011, 10:24:56 »
I dont like this Klicky , looks weird .. The original Playmo fairies are far better i reckon ...  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2011, 15:22:04 »
From the side it looks like gym type male bodies as well.

i missed this thread, while i was home taking care of my mom.  i must agree, there is something not quite right with her side profile when i compare her with cleopatra.  cleo is much more delicate in her curves.  does this fairy have a plastic or a painted tunic?  rasputin i think you are right, she is a san francisco fairy, we have quite a gathering of them for halloween.

thank you michael for posting these photos.  i love the second fairy, she is delicate and looks ready to sprinkle fairy dust every where.
kaeth

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2011, 23:49:41 »
She definitely looks like a cross dresser! Why does she have a five day growth?
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2011, 00:27:43 »
She definitely looks like a cross dresser! Why does she have a five day growth?

:lol:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2011, 22:11:20 »
she does look manly..... weird.... I like the wings though.
I think she's quite a butch looking fairy - my brother in law was dressed as a fairy in a Scout Gang Show years ago! - perhaps I should get this for him  ;D

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2011, 10:55:48 »

I really do like the dress designs on these fairies. Nice to see something completely different to the usual flowery or starry prints that have been used in the past! :D

I wouldn't say the freckly face spoils the first figure, but it does make her look slightly less feminine. This combined with the less busty torso, pulled-back hairstyle, and chunky bracelets at the wrist all have a cumulative effect when viewed together.

The 4520 figure, which is referred to as a Fairy in the catalogue despite having no wings, also had a freckled face but she had the curvy body mold and pink colour scheme which saved her from looking too butch. :)