Author Topic: Vintage PM adverts  (Read 901 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Vintage PM adverts
« on: December 02, 2020, 19:38:36 »
Found this blog which features quite a few vintage adverts from different countries. I've linked here to the "playmobil" tag, which returns all his playmo themed posts, just keep scrolling down for much goodness!
https://thevintagetoyadvertiser.org/category/playmobil-playmobil/
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Vintage PM adverts
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 21:48:02 »
Some lovely old adverts there. And Denmark is not a country which often features here on PF, so its good to see PM is thriving there (well it was, back in the 70's and 80's at least). I think the eighth Danish advert page was wrongly captioned as 1983, because all the klickies on there had fixed wrists, so probably no later than 1980 I reckon.

And what a long list of toys are featured on that site!  8}
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Vintage PM adverts
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 12:47:22 »
I can remember some of these pictures in the very old catalogues back in the late 70s and early 80s. Playmobil was such a novelty back then , each new set or theme would casue such a stir at schools. Golden era of playmobil if you ask me , 1978 to 1995  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: