Author Topic: Playmobil in the News  (Read 219661 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Re: Playmobil in the News
« Reply #360 on: January 31, 2017, 14:49:26 »
I'll ask John Boluyt if he has any more photos. I don't know him, but he posted this picture on the FB post I did on this news item. Maybe he has more. <fingers crossed>

Thank you! Fingers crossed....
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #361 on: January 31, 2017, 17:26:04 »
El alcalde asiste a la inauguración de la exposición ‘PlayMarbella’ organizada por la Cofradía de La Pollinica

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ _____

Ghostbusters: in arrivo nuovi set Playmobil con gli Acchiappafantasmi

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ _____

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #362 on: February 01, 2017, 08:47:13 »
I visit sporadically nowadays, and Im always surprised - negatively, of course - by the lack of news. No news from the London Toy Fair? Nothing from Nuremburg this weekend? Anyone there or have the zombies taken over the Playmo HQ?
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #363 on: February 01, 2017, 14:23:22 »
I visit sporadically nowadays, and Im always surprised - negatively, of course - by the lack of news. No news from the London Toy Fair? Nothing from Nuremburg this weekend? Anyone there or have the zombies taken over the Playmo HQ?

The Nuremburg Toy Fair didn't start until today, Wed Feb 1. The news up until now has been mostly just promoting the show. I don' think we'll get any reports until it actually happens.

One website says this:

"Other than official images and information sent to us, we do not expect lots and lots of photos or details since Nuremberg Toy Fair is for selected audience only. The audience include Wholesalers, Retailers and prospective License Holders. Most of the time, non-disclosure and non-photography agreements are involved and Hasbro is no exception."

Nuremberg Toy Fair 2017 Is Now Open
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 14:34:26 by JLMatterer »

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #364 on: February 01, 2017, 14:47:34 »
Check Out Playmobil’s Massive Upcoming ‘Ghostbusters’ Collection

Playmobil eifert Lego nach

Eine Welt mit vielen Figuren

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2017, 13:09:35 »
Der Phantasie freien Lauf lassen

Zoff in der Plastikwelt

Das steckt hinter dem Erfolg von Playmobil

Watch: The PLAYMOBIL Ghostbusters Trailer is Here!

They are back! | #PLAYMOBIL #GHOSTBUSTERS #May17

Tito Bustillo mantiene su cupo diario pese a aumentar la temporada de visitas

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2017, 15:33:09 »
The Nuremburg Toy Fair didn't start until today, Wed Feb 1. The news up until now has been mostly just promoting the show. I don' think we'll get any reports until it actually happens.

One website says this:

"Other than official images and information sent to us, we do not expect lots and lots of photos or details since Nuremberg Toy Fair is for selected audience only. The audience include Wholesalers, Retailers and prospective License Holders. Most of the time, non-disclosure and non-photography agreements are involved and Hasbro is no exception."

Nuremberg Toy Fair 2017 Is Now Open

Thanks for the info. Lego, of course, unveiled quite a number of new sets, they were all over the internet on the 31st. But as someone likes to say, Lego likes money.  :P

The problem with the ghostbusters sets for me, is the poor likeness to the real actors. Im sure they could have at least come up with some new pieces, hair etc, that look a bit more like the real life counterparts. Also, the marshmallow man is very undersized, but would probably be too expensive otherwise.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2017, 17:04:10 »
Thanks for the info. Lego, of course, unveiled quite a number of new sets, they were all over the internet on the 31st. But as someone likes to say, Lego likes money.  :P

Some more info is now starting to emerge; up until now, all Toy Fair news has been repeating the same sound bites regarding new products based on film franchises. So maybe, in the next day or so, better info will be hitting the news services. :-) I expect to see new videos of the Toy Fairs on YouTube soon.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2017, 17:07:49 »
Retombez en enfance le temps d’un week-end à Linas

Linas : Des collectionneurs de Playmobil viennent de toute l’Europe pour une exposition inédite !

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2017, 13:28:05 »
CE WEEK-END: MARCHÉS, GASTRONOMIE ET SALON PLAYMOBIL

Spielwarenmesse in Nürnberg Mit neuen Ideen spielend zum Erfolg

Invasion de Playmobil ® au palais des congrès

Schwabacher Goldschläger-Figur auf großer Reise