Author Topic: 2015 Photocontest #6. Theme: Xmas / Winter time  (Read 12252 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
2015 Photocontest #6. Theme: Xmas / Winter time
« on: November 24, 2015, 14:39:47 »
Hi everyone  :wave:  It is time for the new photocontest  ;D

This Photocontest theme is: Christmas / Winter time

Have a look at the rules that apply:

1) You may submit up to 2 photos.

2) You may start submitting your photos in this topic today and up until Tuesday 12th of January 2016 (= 7 weeks from now).
    Voting will take place from January 12th 2016 until January 19th 2016.

3) Photoshop and filters are allowed.
    Please take a moment to review all the rules: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=12037.0

4) Keep in mind: the photo must be originally used for the contest. Do not use an image that you have already used somewhere on the forum, and wait until the contest is finished before posting the image on the forum elsewhere.

5) Of course, there's a prize for the winner. You can pick from the list here: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=14268.0

:wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Re: 2015 Photocontest #6. Theme: Xmas / Winter time
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 09:42:45 »
Children's Nativity Play

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 09:45:53 »
Awwwww
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 11:25:10 »
I love it  :love:

Best detail: the lamb on wheels!  :lol:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 22:15:33 »
Greta entry Raven love the fact that you've really made it look like a proper nativity with all home made costumes and the teacher and indeed the sheep on wheels, I remember being given the part of the very well known long red haired cow in one of our nativity plays  :hmm:.

Ok so my first entry from last year don't think I uploaded it on here but, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, keeping it simple Santa In The Snow

I've got a good idea of some other photos I could use for a 2nd entry but, will wait and see what opportunities December brings first

Offline Mr Raven

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 05:57:21 »
Playmobil in real snow looks great!
When thinking outside the box you make the greatest things happen.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 08:35:39 »

Yes it does!

I remember doing some pics when the... what's the name? a freezer? Like a large refrigerator, but not the cold part, just the freeze one.. Anyways, when it needed to be "defrosted", I did some nice pics inside in the ice..

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 13:53:43 »
Actual snow!  :love: That's a very pretty picture. I don't recall seeing it before.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 22:17:46 »
Yes it does!

I remember doing some pics when the... what's the name? a freezer? Like a large refrigerator, but not the cold part, just the freeze one.. Anyways, when it needed to be "defrosted", I did some nice pics inside in the ice..

Actual snow!  :love: That's a very pretty picture. I don't recall seeing it before.

Thanks guys the other one I'm thinking of using is also a snow photo from at least the year before this one, it occurred to me as I was going to bed that I had these photos I took of Santa which would be good so I should look through them and decide on a good one (I seemed to remember I din't upload them because the snow came just after Christmas) actually I've got at least 2 good snow photos because I've got on of my BTCV and Police guys making a mini snowman with real snow that was an interesting task. Trouble is you can never rely on snow coming when you want it for good photos so you've got to be on constant alert and learning from experience balance klickies on top layer of snow otherwise they can sink out of sight in deep snow unless you want a visual indicator of how deep the snow is for klickies! or clearing snow (I took one of Santa sunk in ready to clear the snow)  :flake::snowman:   

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 00:19:05 »
Love the Christmas Pagent Raven!  And DrDalek, I love the effect of the real snow... it hasn't snowed here yet this year, so it's not really feeling much like Christmas. 
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)