Author Topic: surprise bags for kid = bad surprise for my daughter ...  (Read 10602 times)

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
i buy last week in germany all the dog and 49 surprises bags for my daughter , she really want the white princess and have really no interest in pom pom girls ....   it's impossible to buy 12 figure and be sure you gonna have one of each ... For me it's a shame !! playmobil say somewhere they are ready to help collector ? psfff ...  they don't want we sell our exedents ? psfff ...  let's see by yourself : it was a big deception for my daughter and me too : i wanted an elvis , and she wanted the white princess ....  more than that : the plastic they use for theses playmobils is really a bad quality comparing what they use to sell . Lots of new heads and hair , it's a good thing for custom but i had to find the rest on ebay if i don't want to sell a thousand figure like that !!!   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

happilly my daughter had her dogs box and she play with this afternoon  .... 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: surprise bags for kid = bad surprise for my daughter ...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 00:26:52 »
Did you buy a whole box of boys and girls figures, and there wasn't a single white princess in it, nor an Elvis?!  :o That's really a shame then!  :hmm:
Or did you buy the 49 figures loose, randomly? Then it's just bad luck... :-\

I got the ones I want meanwhile (some I just bought from a German ebay-seller I know, to save me the trouble this time to go into the nearest town and feel-search for the right figures in the toyshops).
I bought the black knight just 1x, and his armour is pretty bad quality. It is the same as from the exclusive "Helfen Sie"-St. Christopher II" knight (German exclusive): the armour is a bit brighter then usual, but it looks like cheap-china-made plastic  :no:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 00:51:52 »
Hope she likes fairies, because that's a lot of them. :o But the white princess is the easiest to feel for because you can feel the big skirt in the bag.

I like the dog park your daughter set up. I was at the dog park yesterday with my dog, thinking I should do it in playmobil!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 00:59:57 »
Ah, that looks like some bad luck, but you definitely have a lot of spare parts now. I would try to feel for the bigger or more unique ones if I were you, like bonniebeth said. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 01:10:07 »
i buy there : they're fast and cheap  http://www.easyshoppingfun.de/  .

Yes the plastic of this knight is really bad , for me it mean playmobil stop to think quality and i will be very carrefull now ...   

Thanks for my daughter ! it was made in one hour ... i think it's the only park for kid where dogs are allowed in france ...

i won't keep all theses figures , my daughter take a kew , i take all the parts i don't have in my playmo puzzle and i will put the rest on ebay or somewhere else ; unhappilly the fairy are difficult to customise ...

i think i will find idea for the rest to try to earn fews euros and pay a part of the sending from germany .. (17E ...)

generally i wait the figure are avalable in france but my daughter really want this white princess ...   jeremy 

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 01:34:34 »
That's really unfortunate that you weren't able to get one of those. :( Good luck getting one next time!
~Pynedor~

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 02:03:13 »
THANKS ! last time i will wait they comes in france and will touch the bags to know what is inside ... for the serie 3 it will be difficult to find english ... 

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 03:27:27 »
This is why I personally despise the entire idea of these surprise figures! >:(  I like to know exactly what I'm buying.  If I don't know, I don't buy it.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 05:54:53 »
I too find it annoying having to try and feel the bags and I am still only dealing with series one. I think I will try the scale route
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 13:56:26 »
I don't really like the idea of "mystery" figures much either, though it probably does allow you to get the ones you want for the effort of feeling for them. Otherwise, I'd assume all the good ones would be taken first. :lol:
~Pynedor~