Author Topic: CALL TO ARMS!  (Read 10614 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: CALL TO ARMS!
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2010, 08:43:06 »
Lovely army Sir wolf, lovely indeed , love these guards on the top shelf, they sure make a worthy adversary !!!!!

For your information my elite Guard has increased its numbers to double.And it has also a new squadron called assasins.As you are not giving us the link i shall let you blind until the day that you will face them.If you manage to see them of course......  ;D >:D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 08:59:54 by grangel »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 08:58:39 »
For your information my elite Guard has increased its numbers to double.And it has also a new squadron called assasins.As you are not giving us the link a i shall let blind until the day that you will face them.If you manage to see them.

Picture of the army grangel ??? I bet its a feast for any playmofun eyes , so what numbers does your yellow knights army account to now  ??

Bear in mind i also  have a few yellow and green dragon knights a total of around 350 klickies ... They are mercenaries in my kings's army and they will be used for  frontal assault against your yellow knights , i have about 80 horsed  yellow dragon knights.. you see these are expendables in my army being mercenaries , they will most certainly reduce your number before they face the might of my Kings's Knights : White Swan, Green Castle, Red/White Banner, Royal Insignia, Black Lion heavy horsed knights ... That is after a rain of boulders, arrows and pikes fall on your army .... Muhahhahaaahh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 13:54:15 »
I'm beginning to feel left behind... :P
It began what I took another look at Wolf Knight's
army of Black Lion Knight soldiers on his shelf...

Then when I remembered how large Grangel's army is...

Then I was foolish enough to read Giorginetto's post! :lol:
350??? And that is just his beginning throw away troops! :omg:

Then I look at my army, no where close to even 200! :o
If I am lucky, by our battle I will have 115 men in my Medieval army... total. 8}

I am lucky to be allied to someone! ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 14:11:11 »
350??? And that is just his beginning throw away troops! :omg:

Add the 150 gauls we shall sue as arrow fodder ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grangelo things his yellow dragon knights will seize the day but for that reason we shall put against them our yellow dragon knights .. things will get kinda confusing right ??  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 18:16:35 »
By the way my army called Gold Wyvern Army.When you send your mercenaries i will ask sir Wolf not to engage and i shall leave them to my bloodthirsty vikings !!!! (323).or to my new bought Templars (467). Then my 634 Gold Wyvern Knights will crush your baby army.May be sir wolf will like to send his troops also.

I you can see i have made some upgrades until now. :captain: :captain:

By the way i have photo facts of my previous army anf sir Wolf Also i have not see your medieval army anywhere just an empty town!!! :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 18:21:46 »
By the way my army called Gold Wyvern Army.When you send your mercenaries i will ask sir Wolf not to engage and i shall leave them to my bloodthirsty vikings !!!! (323).or to my new bought Templars (467). Then my 634 Gold Wyvern Knights will crush your baby army.May be sir wolf will like to send his troops also.

I you can see i have made some upgrades until now. :captain: :captain:

By the way i have photo facts of my previous army anf sir Wolf Also i have not see your medieval army anywhere just an empty town!!! :lol: :lol:

... beter check my posts more carefully some pics are there ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting you have a bigger army than i thought ... still my kings' army will rush your army , my catapults will leave less than half of youe army shivering !!!!!! muhahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 18:26:52 by Giorginetto »

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2010, 21:27:07 »
... beter check my posts more carefully some pics are there ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting you have a bigger army than i thought ... still my kings' army will rush your army , my catapults will leave less than half of youe army shivering !!!!!! muhahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!

bla..bla...bla..bla...bla

I hope some day to see this future battlefield!!! 8}

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2010, 23:25:29 »
Well, we can go into great depth of what we would really like done with the story.
I believe that using what each of us thinks of our own countries mindset,
And what other people believe of our countries mindset,
One of use could create a compelling story that each of us will believe.
(Which I would be more then extremely happy to create! ;D )

I will send a PM to Wolf Knight, Giorginetto, and Grangle with more info and questions,
If you are all interested. :)
Is there anyone else coming? ???

Depending on timing and a lot of other things I might be able to come but I would love to be part of the back story if possible...although I am already slacking on certain fronts (sorry for the lack of replies on the D&D front WoT) there is just so much fun stuff going on!!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2010, 23:28:31 »
Depending on timing and a lot of other things I might be able to come but I would love to be part of the back story if possible...although I am already slacking on certain fronts (sorry for the lack of replies on the D&D front WoT) there is just so much fun stuff going on!!!!

No worries for the D&D Gis,
I believe it is your turn for a reply though. :)

I'd be glad to fit you into the story, :)
I will forward you a pm I just sent Giorginetto, Wolf Knight, and Grangel.

If anyone else would like in,
Speak now or forever hold your peace. ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2010, 16:56:51 »
No worries for the D&D Gis,
I believe it is your turn for a reply though. :)

I'd be glad to fit you into the story, :)
I will forward you a pm I just sent Giorginetto, Wolf Knight, and Grangel.

If anyone else would like in,
Speak now or forever hold your peace. ;D

I am in. I really need to structure my kingdom , will be having  a full week dedicated to set my my mediaval sets and after that i shall be able to tell you about the key characters and fractions in my kingdoms, the key dynamics etc etc . One think for sure it will be a kingdom with a large city and citadel wher emy king will reside , there will be  a huge forest with king's opponents, merry men and some magic klickies etc , there will be the dragon kingdom ( yellow and green dragons ) run at the rock temple by an evil wizard, lots of dragons, also there will be a vikings kingdom opposing the king and a nessy.