Author Topic: Hair, hair and NO HAIR  (Read 3286 times)

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
Re: Hair, hair and NO HAIR
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 14:10:27 »
which wigs u need? i have a shopping bag full of them :)

wow thanks I will check my list in a bit and get back to you.

also i thought i had checked playmodb and not found separate #s for hair...all the ones i need are "hat" hair...lol I don't think it is more than 5 or so total. I know one is the white male hair that goes on the King Merman! i have his beard, but no hair...some one had made him a girl!

I will check the DB link and then let you know what i am looking for in case you have extras!
thanks everyone!

c
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 14:14:03 »
wow thanks I will check my list in a bit and get back to you.

also i thought i had checked playmodb and not found separate #s for hair...all the ones i need are "hat" hair...lol I don't think it is more than 5 or so total. I know one is the white male hair that goes on the King Merman! i have his beard, but no hair...some one had made him a girl!

I will check the DB link and then let you know what i am looking for in case you have extras!
thanks everyone!

c

If you can, show a factory picture of the figure to us, or post a picture of the beard in your possession. There are gray, & pure white hat hair wigs available for different figures.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 14:21:30 »
okie dokie here is what i have right now:

4567 Sir Polkadot....needs hair, PlaymoDB says "straight black"
3743 Lumberjack.....missing "classic black" hair
5305 Master of the house....."curly black" hair
4545 Sea King...classic white male hair

and the on thing i am missing that is making me CRAZY  8} and they are definitely out of stock on is the carrot nose for the snowman part # 30 28 7910 if anyone has that laying about and no use for it!  I actually have a decent list of replacement parts that i need to call Playmobil and try to order. I was just trying to find out about the hair first! :) you people are AWESOME :love:
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 14:32:29 »
ok, i will check later.. u can have those 5 for free.. only need pay postage.. hope thats fine with u?

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 14:32:38 »
also while you guys are being so helpful i have another question

i have the mistress of the small victorian house (5305) who is missing her hat ( 30 06 329 ) as well as the feathers which go on said hat. The feathers were not listed with a part # in the playmodb, that i saw anyway.

Do you think they might be 30 03 587 ? or do you have any other suggestions?? ???
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 14:34:09 »
ok, i will check later.. u can have those 5 for free.. only need pay postage.. hope thats fine with u?

that is absolutely amazing with me  :love:  just let me know what and how once you locate my missing hairs! lol my people will be so happy not to have gaping holes in their heads!!! *happy dance*
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 14:55:03 »
got them! :P

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 14:55:42 »
got them! :P

just send me ur address.. i will check postage.. but i dont think it will be much

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 15:00:30 »
A word of advice, when the Playmobil part number only has 7 numbers like 30 03 587, always add a zero on the end to make it 8 numbers. It should be 30 03 5870 ;).
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 19:34:05 »
A word of advice, when the Playmobil part number only has 7 numbers like 30 03 587, always add a zero on the end to make it 8 numbers. It should be 30 03 5870 ;).

ok, thanks...that was the # from the DB ...i'll try and look out for that. Just stick a zero at the end....cool! :)
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA