Author Topic: Fallerbähnli  (Read 24254 times)

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
Re: Fallerbähnli
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2020, 15:33:17 »
Das zweite Filmchen - über die Steuerlemente. Second clip - remote control.

KLICK zum Film

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2020, 20:03:42 »
Der dritte Film - die Waldseite entsteht; Clip #3 - forest works.

KLICK

jj:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2020, 18:44:54 »
Kurzes Zwischenspiel aus der Jetzt-Zeit / and that's today:

...Dieseltriebwagen im Film (KLICK).

Frohe Ostern!

jj:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2021, 19:43:45 »
Im letzten Jahr ist nicht viel an der Bahn passiert. Aber es gibt ein neues Filmchen. Die Diesellok fährt mit Piko-Akku-Funk-Steuerung, alle anderen Fahrzeuge mit den klassischen Faller-Gleissteuerelementen.

I didn't spend too much time improving my Faller layout last year. But at least there's a new clip. The Diesel-loco's run by PIKO-RC-Control, all other engines use Faller-system devices to stop and go.

jj:

Offline IJL

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2021, 18:23:06 »
I’m in total awe about this whole set up! The idea of using just fronts/facades of buildings is something I might have to steal.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2021, 20:49:26 »
Excellent video, JJ, and a superb layout.  Very enjoyable to watch.  Thank you.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2021, 07:36:19 »
Schön zu lesen, daß es Euch gefällt  :). Natürlich darfst Du die  Idee mit den Kulissenhäusern klauen - hab ich auch nicht anders gemacht *g*.

Good to know you like it. Feel free to steel the idea of those flat background buildings (I'm sure there's a proper English word for those kind of set houses... isn't there?) - I did so too *g*.

Works went on and a new engine did start working on my layout yesternight: a tender loco. It's based on a normal Faller eTrain / PlayTrain steam engine. A special new back side was designed to replace the original tender. I cut it out to grant my fireman access to his workplace. I also added some extra weight to the engine. RC-reciever and power supply fit neatly into the tender. Here we go!

Heute konnte Hauptlokführer Hans mit seinem Heizer die neue Schlepptenderlok in Betrieb nehmen:

Auch hier kommt eine handeslübliche Faller eTrain-Lok zum Einsatz. Allerdings hab ich sie technisch ein wenig optimiert: Faller hatte seiner Schlepptenderlok ein längeres Dach und Türen spendiert. Ansonsten war's aber die gleiche Form wie die Tenderloks - inklusive der Loknummer 3 und der festen Rückwand. Lediglich der Tender war durch eine Wandversion ersetzt worden, die die Lok seitlich leicht nach hinten verlängerte und so gestaltet war, daß man sie als Vorderwand des Führerstands (mit Kesselluke) ansehen konnte. Das konnte nicht so bleiben, wo hätten da denn Heizer und Lokführer hingesollt?!? Also den Dremel angesetzt. Außerdem hab ich der Lok nochmal zwei Zusatzgewichte spendiert - maßgeschneidert für die Wasserkästen. Den Akku sowie den Piko-Funkempfänger dafür hab ich im Tender untergebracht. Die hätten vielleicht sogar in den Kessel gepaßt, aber da hat Faller genialer Weise ja ein großes Gewicht drin, auf das nicht nicht verzichten mag.

Und dann ging's ab auf die Piste:

[attach='101810','none','false'][/attach]

FILM AB KLICK

Noch ein paar Photoimpressionen:

sm:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2021, 11:43:58 »

Good to know you like it. Feel free to steel the idea of those flat background buildings (I'm sure there's a proper English word for those kind of set houses... isn't there?) - I did so too *g*.

I've been trying to remember the English term all morning and it suddenly came to me out of the blue, "low relief" is the term.

It's a great relief to have remembered it!

An English homophone has caught you out, jj.  "steel" a metal, and "steal", to take away illegally or  move about quietly.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2021, 16:53:18 »
An English homophone has caught you out, jj.  "steel" a metal, and "steal", to take away illegally or  move about quietly.
Shame on me - I DID think of that - and made the wrong choice though ...  :-[

jj:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2021, 17:04:24 »
I've been trying to remember the English term all morning and it suddenly came to me out of the blue, "low relief" is the term.
Great to see you relieved :-).

Would you call it "low relief house" then or how would you refer to it?

jj: