Author Topic: Ceragem photostory: a night of shadows  (Read 12021 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Ceragem photostory: a night of shadows
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 23:54:03 »
Great story Panos! Very suspenseful & action packed, too bad what happened to the defenders! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :wow:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 04:11:06 »
Wow!  Great story and pics.  I see you put to good use the red armor arms of the space ranger special. 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 09:36:54 »
And not the continuation...

Almost dawn... it was a long night, and the signal was given... soon the small valley in front of Jade's main gate was filled with the Duke's forces...

The remaining City Guards were left to watch helpless...

''Must inform someone...''

''Who? Somebody would be here by now''
''Yeah, well, I'm not staying here... fight another day...''

'''I'm gonna shoot...''
''Who? Everyone? Are you crazy?''
''Well, better do something!''
''Yes! Leave and fight another day... nobody showed up on our side, somethings wrong here... they just arrived and nobody from our side is showing up?''....
''We did not call anybody! How is it possible for someone to show up if you don't call them?''
''The drawbridge guard would have called somebody by now, so something is clearly wrong...''
'Whats that noise?''
''The drawbridge is coming down!?!?!?''

''What? How?''
''I think... lets get going...'' .... and the last guards left left their post to fight another day...
The Red Dragons, once they lowered the drawbridge, observed as General Aldaris was entering the city...

''Ah, good the general is here...'' said the Red Hawk captain
''So that's it...'' said the Red Hawk sergeant
''Remember Lord Blackhawk's orders...'' said the captain

''Captain, the palace is secure! We have everyone rounded up'' said another Red Hawk sergeant.

''Excellent!!'' replied the captain and turned to greet the general.

''Welcome to Jade City, General Aldaris!'' the captain greet the general
''No losses on our side, you did a good work captain! I hate loosing my men...Send the Red Dragon steward to the palace and inform the Duke...''

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 09:44:08 »
The Queen was mourning in her chamber, her world was shattered, but she needed to find the strength and fight back...

''I am sorry for your loss, Majesty'' a calm voice was heard

''You! You came to mock me Evilia? Came to enjoy my pain? Get out! Get out now!

''I am truly sorry Majesty, believe me, I feel your pain... if you need anything you know I have my way with my brother...''
''Get out!!!''

Evilia shut the door behind her... a small part of her was left behind with the queen, just as another one was left on the edges of that small forest the previous morning...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 09:59:13 »
The throne room...

''Strange being here without him sitting on that throne...'' the Duke gave a slight smile.
''Baron have some men take this away and melt down... we can use the gold... Besides, its vainglorious to sit on a golden throne..''

''Sire, the Red Dragon steward is here... he brings a message from General Aldaris'' said one of the Duke's bodyguards.
''Let him in.''

''Ah, Steward! Great to have you with us!''
''The army is here Sir! We have the city! General Aldaris sends his regards!''

''Good, good!! See to the well being of our forces along with the rest of the dragon stewards eh?''

''Will do Sir! My loyalties lie with the Dragonians, will always take care of my kin.''
''Good good!!'' the Duke gave the Red Dragon steward a pat on the shoulder and send him off.''

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 10:07:20 »
''You feel already at home, Korbal!'' a deep grave voice echoed in the throne room...

''Korabas! Welcome!'' said the Duke, and turned to his bodyguards ''Put your swords away, the Dragonian Lord is here to aid us''
''Funny how you put it Korbal.'' said Korabas... ''Just remember that I need my sister back and you better do as you agreed...''

Korabas vanished the way he appeared once he stepped out of the throne room...
''Will certainly do that..'' said the Duke in a low voice... ''Come! I want preparations for the Obsidian Throne to arrive and replace this gold one. Inform the rest to arrive and someone bring me Estos... more changes are in order around here..''

...and thus the night gave its place to the day that followed...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 10:10:58 »
Next photostory on ceragem will soon be complete!!!

Thanks for reading everyone  :wave:

Some coat of arms you see throughout the photostory, the ones that are not mainstream playmobil coat of arms, like the ones on the queen's bodyguards, were designed by Arnaud Cowabougna! Thanks again Arnaud!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:23:28 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 10:45:22 »
Outstanding story Sir Wolf, look forward to see and read more of it, as i said before exceptional standards in all this !!! Look forward to see what happens next to Ceragem, its dead king was after all a trusted ally and friend to Emperor Iseroth ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 13:44:24 »
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Love how Korabas Apparates and Disapparates, too! It's been a long time since we haven't had such a long photostory here and I enjoy every picture of it!
Thank you for advertising my work, BTW, you made a good job applying the transfers. It's just too bad we only see two of the Queen's bodyguards, since I believe, you have more of this faction...don't want to spoil anything for the others, so I won't say more... ;)
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 13:55:13 »
Wonderful Panos, your photos are excellent.  :clap: :clap: :clap:
I love the way the story has progressed.  :love:
I really felt sorry for the queen - the way you positioned the klickies made it so realistic.

Elaine

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).