Author Topic: Map and Animobil Pages Updates  (Read 5227 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Map and Animobil Pages Updates
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 00:24:33 »
Certainly George, email me what you have and I will place it for you. Empire - that's what it's like with an Atlas - always a little out of date  ;)

I will email you the file in a few hours connie

also - what is the situation of the green territory between Krull and Avalon. Is it jointly administered the way the city of Marketon is? Or is it someone else?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 00:50:53 »
Certainly George, email me what you have and I will place it for you. Empire - that's what it's like with an Atlas - always a little out of date  ;)

I will email you the file in a few hours connie

also - what is the situation of the green territory between Krull and Avalon. Is it jointly administered the way the city of Marketon is? Or is it someone else?

Thank you kindly sir !!!

The green piece of land is supposed to be Melnibone's and it constitutes approx 40% of the northern territories that were invaded and conquered by the forces of Krull and Melnibone. I have always requested that these conquered lands were slightly extended to the south so that the map makes more sense if you look at the left hand side of Krull's  borders  it should be a straight line more or less and not an arched border which i think looks peculiar given also all the land to the left is empty etc  ,  but anyways its not my call etc ..  :) :) :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 03:58:05 »
OK, I've redone a couple of things on the map, marking the Melnibone territory and changing a couple of colors.

The Key has been redone, note that it is in alphabetical order by Nation name. The versions at the top of this page should update automatically if you have refreshed

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 18:55:04 »
The map would probably have died out a long time ago
without your incredible help Tim! Thank you so much for everything. :wow:

The map looks better then I could have imagined.
So many kingdoms too! ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 10:46:07 »
Excellent stuff once again. In the region of Krull round the middle is a body of water with a small island in it , may i ask at your earliest convenience tim to connect that bosy of water with the sea, deleting that tiny strip of land that separates this ' lake ' from the northern sea and then at the left hand side of the lake at the same height of the island put a small graph for a castle/city to indicate that the Great Castle/ City of Krull is positioned there ( if thats possible of course - i am suggesting that in reference to improving this map further, the indication of where the capital is for each nation i think can a nice improvement touch ... just an idea of course  :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 00:21:42 »
Great job, Tim! It really brings this project into perspective seeing it laid out like this! :clap:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 15:16:17 »
Animobil pages have been updated, adding Rynnthe, some new characters for Pavelonia, and Related Story thread links. Please check your nation and let me know if I am missing anything, or send me any new additions you would like.
When you add a new character to a story you can send me a brief bio and a photo link for them and I can add them to your Characters section.