Author Topic: Problems with the Forum?  (Read 7625 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Problems with the Forum?
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 00:53:33 »
Same here. I seem to be losing connections.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 12:02:53 »
Have you tried resubmitting the post?
I got this same message, but all it asked for was that I resubmit the post and it worked. ???
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 12:38:00 »
In some cases, if I hit the back button and tried again it worked. But other times, it would be 5 or 10 minutes before I could get back on.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 14:47:51 »
nothing on my end so far :P ??? :P

not sure if my last PM's ever went through tho? :o
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 16:37:37 »
no problems here
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 01:36:09 »
I'm still getting kicked off regularly. ??? Usually if I close my browser and open it back up and try again it works... maybe it's my computer, but I'm not having trouble with other sites. ???
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 02:16:34 »
I'm experiencing problems too. :hmm:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 03:15:33 »
I had a post reply that was taking a very long time. I opened a new window and continued searching the site. The post was still taking forever while I browsed. Finally I just copied the post and redid it on a new window and it posted instantly. This has been happening off and on lately 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 03:20:31 »
Yeah, that's the kind of thing happening to me, too. And I've been handling it the same way, just copying and pasting. I find opening a new tab doesn't work, though; it has to actually be a new window. Also when I hit show all unread posts I get kicked out sometimes.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 03:22:14 »
I'm in Europe and I'm having trouble too; accessing the forum takes long, after making a post in a thread going back to another topic/subject as well... had to close the browser (GC) and open a new window to go back to the forum.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!