Author Topic: ATTACHMENT TEST for large pictures. Updated explanation.  (Read 9144 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: ATTACHMENT TEST
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 14:23:50 »
Ok now when you get on your site go to "My Images" It should take you to a page with small pictures of all the images you uploaded . Next to each  image is a vertical column of icons .a blue "i", a blue diamond, a orange "X", a green dot, two arrows in a circle, and a purple "G"

You will be using the blue "i" . click on it and a new smaller window will appear showing the image you selected with some address links . one list is "fullsize" and the other are "thumbnail size". the one you want is fullsize "forums"

it looks like this

[IM G] http ://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3231/5719rd3.jpg[/IMG]
By [U RL=http://p rofile.imageshack.us/user/koretsky]koretsky[/UR L] at 2008-10-16

i put some spaces in it so it would break the link and show the text

copy the link and past it in your Playmofriends posts

I delete the part that creates the link to my Imageshack site ( it is the part of the address that says "By [U RL=http://p rofile.imageshack.us/user/koretsky]koretsky[/UR L] at 2008-10-16 "

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 17:06:37 »
This isn't working  :hissyfit:!!!!! Hey Rasputin, which source do you use to transfer the picture file, sites, friends, or direct? When I typed in the "http://" heading in the browser attachment here, it locks up my computer because it keeps searching, & nothing is found, so I'm still not doing something correctly  >:(. I've done everything upto the file attachment procedure. Great instructions so far!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 19:50:10 »
Ok when i go to http:// imageshack .us/ it takes me to a page with an add on the left and a yellow bar at the top . Next to the add there is some choices you can make .

upload . image . url . video . multipleloader . file exchange
 a button that said "Choose File"
 a box for Tags:
 a selection for "resize image " I use 800x600(15-inch monitor)
a selection for "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?"
then "allowed: jpg jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff < 1.53 megabytes."
an "upgrade to 3.00 meg per image" link
then a box tat said " host it!"

#1- select image at the very top ( its in blue listed horizontally next to upload )
#2- click "chose file" find the file on your computer
#3- i select "resize image?" i use 800x600 (15 inch)
#4 - click "host it"
#5 - when it is done it will show you the uploaded image plus all the forum and thumbnail address's
#6 copy and past the "forums address" to the playmofriends post

do not get discouraged . i almost threw my computer out trying to figure some of these thing out  ;D & we all want to see your pictures in all their glory & detail
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 02:31:48 »
Rasputin,
When you copy & paste the imageshack forum address, which address do you copy thumbnail for foums 1, or 2, & where do you attach it to? The attachments at the bottom of the post or insert image at the top? I can't get it to transfer from the imageshack forum to Playmofriends. It still is locking up my computer trying to find the link :hmm:.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:31 »
i use the "fullsize" "forum" address
I ccopy and past it directly in the post . do not add it to any of the buttons above the yellow smiley faces when you are typing a post . Copy it directly in the text box , where you would type your responce .

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 01:16:09 »

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 00:21:37 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 02:44:34 »

Bill click on your pic and a new window pops up , right ?
the second address bar said "forum" ?
copy and past it in a " Post reply" in the same area you type your comments

looks great in higher resolution  :)9

Train wreck right . I can see all the tinest details in the back  :lens: :)9

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 11:59:13 »
Excellent Rasputin  ;D! You were correct about throwing my computer out the window, but it was my fault for not being more technology educated  :-[! Thank you very much for all of your help Rasputin, you rock  :wow:! BTW you were correct about the train wreck. The new picture shows an overview.
Best Wishes,
Bill
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 14:05:38 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 14:45:06 »
I am just passing the knowledge around . Somebody somewhere helped me figure this out as well. I am glad it finally worked out and now we all get to see your pictures in higher resolution . I hope it will encourage you to put photo stories together as we all love a great Playmo adventure  ;)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 19:49:02 »

Playmobil City Fire Department on the job at a train derailment with HAZARDOUS MATERIALS involved.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 00:08:56 by Bill Blackhurst »