Author Topic: Total time logged in.....  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Total time logged in.....
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 13:39:58 »
In my defense, I'd like to say I am not logging those kind of hours here anymore. :-[ :-[ :-[ It was a phase I went through, where I was checking in constantly, and if it's less than 15 minutes in between check-ins, then it counts that time, even if you weren't really here. That's why I find the count a bit deceptive.

bb, a computer is only as smart as the information fed into it. In other words if you think it isn't being fair, don't stay logged on if you aren't being active, because as long as your PC says you're here, by internet law you are! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 16:10:54 »
:lol: Take a look at the top ten times.

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

:lol:

it sort of makes sense... all mods and Damo are on the top!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
But bb... wow!  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 02:49:39 »
It counts time you actually spend here, Alex. I think it's kind of a pointless count, myself.

you mean by how many posts you make each time? i'am actually always logged in when i visit i just click 'playmofriends" and my profile appers i don't have to log in....

:lol: Take a look at the top ten times.

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

:lol:

:o :o :o :o :o i come 9th in the list
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 15:05:07 »
you mean by how many posts you make each time? i'am actually always logged in when i visit i just click 'playmofriends" and my profile appers i don't have to log in....

It's just when you're active. So if you've checked the "Log in Forever" or you have a cookie saving your login information, then it will automatically log you in whenever you visit, but it won't add time to the counter unless you're actually on the forum doing something.

i come 9th in the list

That's in the number of posts list. You don't make it on the top time logged in list yet. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 16:57:02 »
The top 10 are very similar but in diffrent orders  8}
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 20:51:03 »
It's just when you're active. So if you've checked the "Log in Forever" or you have a cookie saving your login information, then it will automatically log you in whenever you visit, but it won't add time to the counter unless you're actually on the forum doing something.

That's in the number of posts list. You don't make it on the top time logged in list yet. :lol:

;)

the 9 is a score for me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 06:11:38 »
I had no idea the forum had that feature - i've never used it to see how long i stay logged in
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: