Author Topic: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT  (Read 6122 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2024, 09:45:11 »
I recently bought some Series 25 figures, and they come with codes too. However, it looks like the application hasn't been updated to accept these. :-\

Right. The last time they made a mess of the updates.

This time....

It's a disgrace :(  >:(

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2024, 14:30:38 »
Well, I suppose there is a chance that a new figure could be offered as a reward for completing the set, so it might be worthwhile to wait. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2024, 09:34:06 »
So, app doesn't load because it needs updating.. but there is no update. BRILLIANT.

Here I was thinking they couldn't do worse than last time. Oh, sweet summer child.

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2024, 16:06:10 »
The update must have just been added because I was able to get it a few minutes ago.  Season 25 has been added but it looks like the prize is still the golden knight figure.  :'(
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2024, 16:07:57 »
The update must have just been added because I was able to get it a few minutes ago.  Season 25 has been added but it looks like the prize is still the golden knight figure.  :'(

Awesome! Must try that.

Which means now the review is late. I wrote most of it, and took all pics (I am sure in the end I'll need a couple more) - except the Kept. One of those is giving me headaches.

Didn't fix any pics though... And nothing written for the app.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2024, 00:04:47 »
Thanks for the information! I entered the codes I had and managed to get 16 of the 24 figures for Series 25.

Interestingly, one of the codes was not accepted. I checked it numerous times, and I'm quite certain it was entered correctly. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2024, 08:20:55 »
Thanks for the information! I entered the codes I had and managed to get 16 of the 24 figures for Series 25.

Interestingly, one of the codes was not accepted. I checked it numerous times, and I'm quite certain it was entered correctly. :-\

And were the figures there after an app restart?

I bought one from coins and it wasn't. Will not actually collect them all before it passes that test.

The names... well...   Same? Same Woman?!

And the code not being acepted is a mess.

And did you notice the "except for Series 25"?    (so, here it's a series... the "season" drives me nuts :( )

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2024, 16:29:56 »
And were the figures there after an app restart?

I bought one from coins and it wasn't. Will not actually collect them all before it passes that test.

Thanks for pointing this out - I collected 3 figures from playing the game and they were gone after a restart.   >:(

Amazingly dumb!  8}

. . . . And did you notice the "except for Series 25"?    (so, here it's a series... the "season" drives me nuts :( )

So maybe there will be a new figure for series/season 25?  Or nothing at all?  Where are the beta testers who would point out these flaws and get them fixed before a live launch?

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2024, 05:46:32 »
Amazingly dumb!  8}

:-[ 
I just realized that something was probably lost in translation - the male figure called "Same" and the female figure called "Same Woman" are meant to be "Sámi", not "Same".  Here's an explanation from Wikipedia:

The Sámi are the traditionally Sámi-speaking peoples inhabiting the region of Sápmi, which today encompasses large northern parts of Norway, Sweden, Finland, and of the Kola Peninsula in Russia.

Do an image search to see the traditional garb of the Sámi . . . .

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2024, 08:07:24 »
So maybe there will be a new figure for series/season 25?  Or nothing at all?  Where are the beta testers who would point out these flaws and get them fixed before a live launch?

("developer"): what's a tester?

NOBODY who knows ANYTHING about playmobil looks at that. It's very very sad that playmobil launches stuff like this - shows the complete lack of care.

:-[ 
I just realized that something was probably lost in translation - the male figure called "Same" and the female figure called "Same Woman" are meant to be "Sámi", not "Same".  Here's an explanation from Wikipedia:

Well... SOME PEOPLE did go to the trouble to LOOK for the info when naming the klickys. Mine are both called "Sami" - my search didn't yield the accented a...

And what in TARTARUS is an "SOS"?  At least the cop is not a "Police women", so I suppose there is that.  And why does the pizza woman has the basketball? The burger guy is black?!

(did they fix the mess in the previous series? I forgot to check)

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
I'll shut up now.