Author Topic: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT  (Read 5086 times)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil FIGURES App & Golden Collectors Figure KNIGHT
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2024, 16:09:09 »
. . . . I'll shut up now.

Never do that! 
Tahra, your posts are always entertaining as well as informative and Playmobil needs all of the "critical friends" they can get! 
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2024, 09:16:49 »
Hear! Hear!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2024, 13:38:16 »
Never do that! 
Tahra, your posts are always entertaining as well as informative and Playmobil needs all of the "critical friends" they can get!

Hear! Hear!

It's just that the app (among other things) is SUCH a huge mess, that sometimes I feel I am only saying bad things, over and over and over (and believe it or not, I AM holding back!)

It shows such a massive lack of care and respect for the brand or the customers, that it makes me both furious and sad.  Also shows that geobra itself doesn't give a darn about it. No self respect. I am pretty sure nobody that EVER played with a klicky looked it over. And yes, I may seem a big critic, but that is because (unlike them), I actually care.

I dare everyone to go through the figures in the app. See the names. Try different languages (if you dare). See the images. See the items. Then report back.  (if you never did this, it will be a shocking experience - consider yourselves warned)

>:( :'(

(why is the crying smiley still not showing?)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2024, 19:44:50 »
And were the figures there after an app restart?

I bought one from coins and it wasn't. Will not actually collect them all before it passes that test.

Thanks for pointing this out - I collected 3 figures from playing the game and they were gone after a restart.   >:(

Oh, well that's great. All 16 of my figures have been lost. That includes ones collected by using over 11000 gold (which is gone too, of course) and ones collected by entering codes (and the codes will not be accepted again). :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2024, 16:12:45 »
Personally, I can't feel too bad for myself losing three figures when I haven't even bought a single figure from series 22, 23, 24, or 25 (but I have lots and lots of the early figures.)

Oh, well that's great. All 16 of my figures have been lost. That includes ones collected by using over 11000 gold (which is gone too, of course) and ones collected by entering codes (and the codes will not be accepted again). :-\

But I genuinely feel bad for you, Pynedor!  This is a huge huge problem when they can't even properly reward their paying customers in a game that is really just a bald-faced marketing scheme designed to get people to buy the figures.  I especially feel bad for any younglings out there in the real world who are faithfully inputting their codes and then finding that all their efforts are for nothing - that might put them off Playmobil forever which, I assume, is the exact opposite of the intended purpose of the game.

What can we do? Anything?  I'm ready to storm the castle but don't know how to begin.  >:(

U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2024, 16:14:42 »
I think we'll just need to wait until it is fixed. It won't take too long to get those figures back.

And did you notice the "except for Series 25"?

With this in mind, it's not much of a loss for now. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2024, 20:19:38 »
(...) - that might put them off Playmobil forever which, I assume, is the exact opposite of the intended purpose of the game.

But that does not worry them. At all.  (IS there a purpose to that app? Besides me going though it for the unread review? I do wonder. I KNOW I am stupid that way.. I mean, I actually did it all BEFORE the knights)

I guess nobody accepted my challenge :(

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2024, 11:16:14 »
I guess nobody accepted my challenge :(

I've certainly noticed that too, tahra. ;) The names are nonsensical in many cases.
~Pynedor~

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2024, 17:58:28 »
Regarding the new series 25, I got several (3 or 4) duplicates that also had the same code for the APP !!!! So, if I had not used the code first then it becomes invalid (!!) and this is exactly what happened in some other figures I got! Also, in more than one occasions, the code did not correspond to the figure in the bag !!!!

This is a serious mess...

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2024, 08:43:58 »
Regarding the new series 25, I got several (3 or 4) duplicates that also had the same code for the APP !!!! So, if I had not used the code first then it becomes invalid (!!) and this is exactly what happened in some other figures I got! Also, in more than one occasions, the code did not correspond to the figure in the bag !!!!

This is a serious mess...

Didn't start the codes yet, but in the figures I got 12 different codes for each series, so.. Hopefully they match.