Author Topic: something strange...  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: something strange...
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 10:52:18 »
Yeap totaly flip when they have different uniforms... but good think we can change that as Bill says  ;)

Ditto, I had one roman from the round shield extras in a formation of over 100 square shield romans and the small uniform difference was causing me unrest . Call me crazy but i couldnt stand it

Nice SWAT team Sir Wolf. I look forward to your modern set up. Does that mean there will be lots of Playmo sports cars with Mafiozos in Playmo sunglasees ??
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 11:21:02 »
Ditto, I had one roman from the round shield extras in a formation of over 100 square shield romans and the small uniform difference was causing me unrest . Call me crazy but i couldnt stand it

Nice SWAT team Sir Wolf. I look forward to your modern set up. Does that mean there will be lots of Playmo sports cars with Mafiozos in Playmo sunglasees ??

Thanks George!

Not really, no... at least until the Police HQ is ready... and for the time being there is an anti-terrorist unit being formed...   ;D Sorry Martin, I got jealous  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 12:18:09 »
Thanks George!

Not really, no... at least until the Police HQ is ready... and for the time being there is an anti-terrorist unit being formed... 

:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: