Getting Started > Welcome!

Aloha from Hawaii

(1/2) > >>

sassgrunt:
I have been converting Playmobil trains and old timer trucks for several years, but never posted anything because I am the MOST technically-challenged person on the forum and never have learned how to take and post pictures.  I was putting off introducing myself until I figured out how to do that, so that I could also share some of my builds, once I started conversing with you folks.
We got our first Playmobil train set when Sears was selling the "Western" set back in about 1984.  They had a large oval running above the clothing racks in the children's department.  We couldn't afford a new set back then, but after two years of them having it on display and several crashes from that six-foot height, they retired the display, and we bought the two partially damaged train sets and lots of track. I turned on into a Forney and never looked back.  -Mike

tahra:
Welcome from Portugal! :)

Looking forward to pics - there is a Technical Support/Testing board, so...  ;)   

And of course, ask whatever you don't understand - nobody knows everything, but between all of us, we might sort it out!

Pynedor:
Welcome! :) As tahra said, we'll help with anything that we can!

GrahamB:
Welcome sassgrunt (interesting name)!
That Sears train set was a lucky catch! I wish something like that would happen to me :-[
Graham

CountBogro:
Hi Sassgrunt!

Welcome to our little corner of the world wide web.
Really looking forward to seeing your customs.

All the best,
Bogro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version