General > News

Playmobil figures series 22 (July 2022)

(1/3) > >>

bml87:
Found this on Facebook, probably also taken from the French catalogue that is circulating nowadays on the web:

Don't they look amazing?!! :o

bml87:
As far as I can examine the picture:

70734 boys:
1. Fireman
2. Knight
3. Cowboy with violin
4. Pirate captain
5. Salesman
6. Not sure, looks like a terrorist? ???
7. Zombie buttler
8. Indigenous warrior
9. Gladiator
10. Judge with golden hammer and bell
11. Merman king / knight
12. Hockey player

70735 girls:
1. Wasp (?) girl
2. Showered girl
3. Sailor
4. Faun (the head seems to be the one from the cancelled Everdreamerz 4 series)
5. Iceskating champion
6. Mermaid queen
7. K-pop (?) fan
8. Steampunk lady
9. Lara Croft
10. Eskimo
11. Chef
12. Red riding hood

Pynedor:
Thanks for posting this. They do look great! I feel like I've been getting more and more behind with the latest Fi?ures, but they just keep coming. :lol:

Both the human and merman knights look really nice! It looks like the merman knight makes use of the chest piece from the upcoming superhero in Set 70872 (which I think is a new piece) or possibly one like it. I like the gladiator and Red Riding Hood too. It's also nice that they seem to be reusing more of the parts from the cancelled EverDreamerz line.

Tiermann:
Two new shields for the men. Is that dog a repaint of the dog from Asterix?

bml87:

--- Quote from: bml87 on December 05, 2021, 15:33:58 ---6. Not sure, looks like a terrorist? ???

--- End quote ---

Just found out it's probably a guy that is playing paintball :lol: , more appropriate I guess..

--- Quote from: Tiermann on December 05, 2021, 17:57:11 ---Is that dog a repaint of the dog from Asterix?

--- End quote ---

The tail of Dogmatix (Idéfix) is up, this one has the tail down. Could it be a new type of dog?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version