Author Topic: Beheading Children!!!  (Read 42397 times)

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
Re: Beheading Children!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 22:03:57 »
I've tried them all, and so far the door method is the best - no strength required, no need for supplies, no chance of ruining the head or body of the klicky.

• 1) Remove hair, beard, tie, necklace, etc.
  • 2) Insert the head of the klicky in the crack between the (wood) door and (wood) doorjamb (DO NOT put it where the metal hinges are or you will crush or at least scrap the head).
  • 3) Turn the body so that the shoulders are parallel to the crack between the door and doorjamb.
  • 4) Close the door slowly, so that the head is firmly in place (but NOT SQUISHED!) between the door and doorjamb.
  • 5) While keeping the door tightly around the head (I use my foot to block the door) twist the klicky's body, so that the shoulders will become perpendicular to the crack.
  • 6) When the shoulders turn, they push off the head, and it pops out.

Easy as pie .
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 22:36:23 »
It didn't use to be so easy as that ... :P
(But then ... Well, I was a kid.)

But I find the hans much easier ::)

Oh, right ... With playmo- children? ... I don't know about that. I didn't need to switch children yet 8} ... But I believe anything would be better than the door! :P
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 19:03:09 »
By the way, Junior's method of popping children works like a charm! Just got through popping a whole bunch of them the other night, and it couldn't be easier. Thanks for the tip junior, and thanks Elaine for the dwarf's beard!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 22:24:36 »
Thanks for the info! I tried the cape(s)/beard-method and it works well for decapitating child-klickies!  

:yippee:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 09:42:19 »
Junior:
The title of this thread sounds questionable....are we all gonna get arrested for "beheading children"...????

I don't know about you, but I don't have the time to "do time" for beheading little people.  Too many PM projects on my list. We all volunteer you to take the heat for any heinous PM crimes we may commit. Be our guest, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 16:25:28 »
yeah, "decapitating children" would sound better as title for this subject  ;D

Btw, I also used the rubber-band-method meanwhile and it works as well, even better on the old child-klickies.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 16:41:23 »
hadoque,
I don't think that "decapitating children" sounds much better when you are standing in front of that jury! Maybe something like "head replacement" will keep us all of us out of the slammer!
Although it is so hot here today that folks are committing crimes just to get in jail where the air conditioning does work and they get fed three meals, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 17:07:40 »
Let's stay on topic, please. :)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.