Author Topic: Medieval Collection - pre set pictures  (Read 12754 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Medieval Collection - pre set pictures
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 16:38:01 »
Hi Giorginetto  :wave:

Oh, ahhh , you have not one, or even two, but 6 large barrels from the Merry Men.  :hissyfit: Now there is something I keep looking for. The other sets, and parts I can find but those barrels are rather a challenge. You can get them if you buy the whole set for around $100 but all I want is the barrel ( well the tree is nice also, and the priest, well actually all the klickies are nice ). It at one time came all by it self in an add-on 7073 and just does not seem so PC for Playmobil to re-introduce it all alone  :'(

Great start and what an impressive collection :inlove:

Thanks for showing us your progress :wow:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 17:22:33 »
but those barrels are rather a challenge.
Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

I bought 5 x 3627 sets back in 1996  then some time ago cant remember when another barrel from DS. I always thought that was a very nice set to build up mediaval village people , they do go for big money these days indeed like 40-45 euros for a complete barrel with its base . I wish i had bought more of these when they were available , probably one of the classic items for the mediaval collection and i didnt kmow til now a rare and expensive item indeed ! 
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 19:51:06 »
I bought 5 x 3627 sets back in 1996  then some time ago cant remember when another barrel from DS. I always thought that was a very nice set to build up mediaval village people , they do go for big money these days indeed like 40-45 euros for a complete barrel with its base . I wish i had bought more of these when they were available , probably one of the classic items for the mediaval collection and i didnt kmow til now a rare and expensive item indeed ! 

Good pick at the time, if you could have bought 50 rather than five you'd have not trouble shifting them, though looking at the assembled multitudes I doubt any of them would have left the collection.  ;)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 23:45:18 »
Every time I start thinking I have a large collection something like this get's posted and I realize I am still a beginner.

Amen! I like to show these pictures to my wife to show her how restrained I am!  :lol: I get woozy just looking at all those piles!

Gepetto (the restrained)  :rudy:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 00:15:03 »
Amen! I like to show these pictures to my wife to show her how restrained I am!  :lol: I get woozy just looking at all those piles!

Gepetto (the restrained)  :rudy:

Hi Gepetto  :wave:

I remember a time when I could do just that. Now if I say it, it gets me even longer stays in the "dog house" :lol:

If I showed these pictures to her she would just say "Oh there are more nuts out there,  eh"  ::)

Now I use the rational that it is a German company so I am supporting her home land  :love:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 05:29:16 »

If I counted right, that's 210 Lion knights alone, plus the three leaders. 

Makes my Roman Army, and Justindo's, and Gepetto's, and those of others here, look quite restrained.  :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 12:05:52 »
I doubt any of them would have left the collection.  ;)

Yeap. would have been nice to build a mediaval vineyard with storage rooms ful of barrels and some drunk klickies about !!!  ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 20:45:42 »

Hello all

Started building the castle today. As work is hectic these days its gonna take me more time than planned however I am determined to set it all up here in this flat before i take them to that big storage room with table etc etc . I estimate to have pictures in 2-3 weeks with everything ready. I managed to buy lots of steck wall toasts in ebay  and now waiting for them plus lots of roof extra parts i have bought to build the king's quarters

Friends , thansk everyone for your encouragement to set them up, gave me strengh tocarry on despite all the on going office work etc etc . i will not post pictures of the additional klickies and 3652, 3654 I bought but will post pictures of the lot when ready. Once again , thanks !  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline SubaruWolf

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 01:05:26 »
Thank you for sharing these pics with us.  Your collection is massively wonderful and makes me want to go expand my own collection.  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 18:32:43 »
Well, here are the latest pictures . Clearly separated the kings quarters and the barracks and then the city. Space is a problem , wil have to remove all this castle and place in my storage room after i buy all these large tables . Still to put in all the houses and the klickies and to make the forrest , the vikings place , the dragons castle. i have plenty of steck left , run out of space as you can see. next set of pictures will have all the houses in etc but i doubt i will set the klickies now. i have to clear the flat i have set all these very soon so i reckon will break this set in large prts and then re set it properly in my starage room which is dust free etc etc . I am pleased i had more toasts and steck fortifications that i thought . lol i just bought another 200 toasts ... anyways hope you like the pictures , since they were taken i have put flags in all the towers , the big banners on the round towers and tomorrow will put all the 24 houses etc etc