Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 32731 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2011, 16:40:38 »
I'll be looking forward to it! This is so entertaining, watching you bluff.  ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 17:10:45 »
I hadn't realised that the plans for this war were so far advanced, but luckily my polar bears have been getting ready...

However, they're not really 'snow'balls ...

My polar bears got the idea from Bonnie's monkeys   :evilplan: ....

The huskies have been busy eating lots of green vegetables in an effort to help  ;D ...

Let the battle begin ....

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 17:14:47 »
Nice to see your army is so well prepared!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 17:22:01 »
 :lol: :lol: ;D :lol: :lol:
this is the funniest thread ever!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 17:27:00 »
 :yup: :yup: :yup: One of my all-time favorites!!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 23:16:47 by bonniebeth »

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 17:42:34 »
I think it may be time to bring out the brontosaurus...

Beep Beep Beep! We interrupt this program to bring you a Playmobil City News Channel 4 Action News breaking special report! We now go directly to Ima Wassup on the scene where events are currently taking place!

Good afternoon Playmobil City Channel 4 viewers, I am Ima Wassup reporting that the Playmobil City Police Department has arrested Tiermann, AKA "Allosaurus Tim", due to a forum monitoring crime stoppers tip! The PCPD was alerted to A.T. being involved in terroristic modern theme war planning! Officials say that A.T. was taken into custody without any resistance! An unnamed source said that it was a shock that such a nice dino could be involved in such a conspiracy! 

A picture of the apprehended good looking, smiling dino in restraints! I can't believe this is happening! :'(

In addition to this arrest, PCPD officials say there will be additional arrests made in connection from this on going investigation that originates from the modern theme war. I am Ima Wassup reporting on scene for Playmobil City Channel 4 Action News, back to you Blah Blah!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 00:25:30 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 17:46:21 »
Ima Wassup!  :lol: :lol: :lol: That was brilliant, using the dragon chains!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 17:57:22 »
Ima Wassup!  :lol: :lol: :lol: That was brilliant, using the dragon chains!

Tiermann does look good with bling bling doesn't he? :)9
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 18:14:13 »
 :lol: He sure does!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2011, 19:12:34 »
We interrupt this program in process to bring you a Playmobil City News Channel 4 Action News special report! We go now to Crissy Knowsall on the scene live where events are taking place!

Thank you Blah Blah, we are here at an undisclosed location where the Playmobil City Police Department SWAT team has made entry using tear gas, & taken the notorious Polar Bear Gang into custody! The take down resulted from another crime stoppers tip informing officials that the gang was in the process of manufacturing snow & poo grenades! Upon entry the SWAT teams discovered the bomb making components & a multitude of completed bombs. The PCPD bomb squad is currently removing the dangerous materials!

A picture of the notorious Polar Bear Gang in custody! The PCPD is credited for the apprehension of these cute, but lethal conspirators!

The three smaller Polar Bears known by their alias as See No Evil, Say No Evil, & Hear No Evil, are being turned over to juvenile authorities for questioning.

Well Playmobil City Channel 4 viewers, this is another serious threat that has been eliminated from the modern theme war! This is Crissy Knowsall reporting for Playmobil City Channel 4 Action News! Back to you Blah Blah!