Author Topic: Playmo fans meeting in Greece ???  (Read 25850 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmo fans meeting in Greece ???
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2010, 19:05:22 »
I am counting nearly 100 4583 - Sentry   and keep looking for more... very difficult to get them though...

has this special's shirt been realesed in any other set?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2010, 20:58:30 »
Lol, very impressive!
(I am laughing because I am overwhealmed by the sheer amount of Playmobil you have Giorginetto!)

I am laughing at my self also for getting over the steck fever and have the klicky fever on... at the moment playmobil is my central hobby and i am investing heavily in my collection as black lion knights will  no longer be available, egyptians are going soon and well the latest sets and klickies are not my flavor to be honest . so i am getting these and hopefully some america civil war klickies and red coats next year . on the subject of redcoats due to the fact i am british born and lived there almost all my life , if there will be still available in late 2011 there will be a 1 off buy at xmas 2011 of 600 of them ...... or i may as well go completely bonkers and buy them now ( joking !!!! ) ... The klicky fever is getting worse ....  8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8}
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2010, 21:17:31 »
Atleast the Klicky fever is usually less expensive then the steck fever. (Usually... ::) )
I would love to see photos of your armies...
Medieval, Roman (lucky for me I alread have), and Napoleonic. :o
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2010, 21:44:48 »
Atleast the Klicky fever is usually less expensive then the steck fever. (Usually... ::) )
I would love to see photos of your armies...
Medieval, Roman (lucky for me I alread have), and Napoleonic. :o

Hmmm, i reckon klickies cost more especially when new... but that depends on quantities and what setck one is talking about, eg blue houses are quite expensive ( havent seen  any recently btw...) , will post photos in the forthcoming weeks , very difficult to find time for setting these up and they are all about 100km from where i live anyways !!!!

Napoleonic, awwwwww, my biggest dream... if only i could order the green coats from pirate prison say 400 of them , i would buy 400 redcoats on the spot, 50 western cannons and there you go , waterloo... !!! ( well green would have to be replaced by blue but i reckon the harbour guards Sir wolf has with proper redcoats hats with blue ribbon would pass as french ...) someone tell playmobil to make napoleonic armies pleeeeease !!!! that would be sooo sooo awesome !!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2010, 22:38:11 »
It is easier to make Napoleonic armies then you think Giorginetto.
Just take a few parts from one set, and a few from another...
It takes time, but eventually you have those beautiful armies. :)

And I suppose you are right about the cost of Klickies... and quanteties... ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2010, 09:48:09 »
It is easier to make Napoleonic armies then you think Giorginetto.

Need to complete the 'gaps' in my mediaval figures and buy the egyptians army first !!!! Question after is redcoats ( aka pirate sets but also with port and mediaval city as it is excluding the knights and some bits) or americal civil war - western ( towns, forts, indians , train, ships apply to some extend etc ) , just love the idea of any byonnaite opposing armies actually, red coats must look fantastic in vast numbers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2010, 15:53:16 »
I seem to remember in another thread you saying you had already bought alot of western...
So I suggest buying your Napoleonic armies first.
As you already have some western, but no Napoleonics.

Just a suggestion. :)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2010, 15:20:50 »
Giorginetto,
When the thing will be calm down with the babies and all this i suggest i battle between your lion guard and my golden dragon army.i think your medieval town is a good target to be under siege from my Dragons!!!! THE DRAGONS ALWAYS HAVE APPETITE FOR LIONS !!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2010, 22:22:35 »
Giorginetto,
When the thing will be calm down with the babies and all this i suggest i battle between your lion guard and my golden dragon army.i think your medieval town is a good target to be under siege from my Dragons!!!! THE DRAGONS ALWAYS HAVE APPETITE FOR LIONS !!!!!

I accept the challenge Sir Angelo...  My 50  barons (3890)  heavy  foot soldiers ( my elite fighting force, the kings guard  ) and 500 something lion foot soldiers and 60 horsed knights plus 80 or so auxilliaries, 30 sheilded archers ,  8 catapults  and 50 nuremberg guards  will make it  a tough one for the dragons... Will be a good battle !!!! I will lent you my 4 siege towers to allow the dragon knights to get to the walls  easily and then have some heavy battle going. Allow me  doubt your optimism though for a succesfull siege sir.....  750+ strong defenders arent gonna fall as easy as perhaps the golden dragons seem to  expect ....  ;).... let the siege begin....  ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 22:29:46 by Giorginetto »

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2010, 22:34:35 »
I accept the challenge Sir Angelo...  My 50  barons (3890)  heavy  foot soldiers ( my elite fighting force, the kings guard  ) and 500 something lion foot soldiers and 60 horsed knights plus 80 or so auxilliaries, 30 sheilded archers ,  8 catapults  and 50 nuremberg guards  will make it  a tough one for the dragons... Will be a good battle !!!! I will lent you my 4 siege towers to allow the dragon knights to get to the walls  easily and then have some heavy battle going. Allow me  doubt your optimism though for a succesfull siege sir.....  750+ strong defenders arent gonna fall as easy as perhaps the golden dragons seem to  expect ....  ;).... let the siege begin....  ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hold your horses giorginetto,I have said Dragons against Lions and you bring your whole playmo world against me except your romans.What is the point Angelo agianst NATO!!