Author Topic: Hairstyle, which colors?  (Read 978 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Hairstyle, which colors?
« on: March 09, 2013, 19:44:13 »
Does anyone know if this hair comes in brown, or light brown?

I know it comes also in a very dark brown, but I mean the usual brown of old, or better yet, that more recent lighter shade...

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Hairstyle, which colors?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 13:16:43 »
I don't think so, tahra (and no responses in a week suggests no-one else knows, maybe :(). This is one of the more recent styles to be issued and (as I am sure you will have found) is not one of the styles in playmodb yet, so its hard to search there for it (searching for 'brown' hair gives rather a lot of hits!).
k5203j - Athlete, male: shaggy blond hair, blue hooded shirt, blue pants has light brown hair of a different style.
If I come across this style in brown or light brown I will let you know. Do you know which sets the examples you have come from? I have seen black and orange versions in Prehistory sets, where do the blond and red-brown versions come from?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 18:07:27 »
I don't think so, tahra (and no responses in a week suggests no-one else knows, maybe :(). This is one of the more recent styles to be issued and (as I am sure you will have found) is not one of the styles in playmodb yet, so its hard to search there for it (searching for 'brown' hair gives rather a lot of hits!).
k5203j - Athlete, male: shaggy blond hair, blue hooded shirt, blue pants has light brown hair of a different style.
If I come across this style in brown or light brown I will let you know. Do you know which sets the examples you have come from? I have seen black and orange versions in Prehistory sets, where do the blond and red-brown versions come from?

That was the color I was after - the figures "athlete". But normal brown would do as well.

Well, I know the blonde is from one of the fairy bags (not GREAT for a woman, but for a man.. :love:)

The others... I don't remember. There's also very dark brown (not pictured).

What I need is some quality time with playmobil's machinery  >:D

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 19:31:50 »

What I need is some quality time with playmobil's machinery  >:D

Wouldn't that be a dream come true!   ;D

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway