Author Topic: excited to be here!  (Read 5186 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: excited to be here!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 19:27:25 »
Hello and welcome to the forum Betsy . I also started collecting do to our children . We have 3 boys now 8, 5.5 & 4 . It all started with & for them and now it has turned into my glorious obsession. Looking forward to your contribution to this wonderful community of nuts .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 08:29:59 »
Welcome to you Betsy :wave:

Isn't that wonderful to have a Mum who remained a kid at heart !!!

Never change Betsy, that's the way to keep that very special little flame burning for ever.

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline nicki72

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 14:53:08 »
Hi, Betsy!
A warm welcome from another stay-at-home mom in the Sunshine State!  I have two girls (10 & 4) and it's because of them that my love for Playmo was rekindled!  I'd had some as a child, loved it, but never had an excuse to buy more!  Now I know that I don't really need an excuse, but I still blame it (mostly) on the girls! lol!  Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have! 
Nicole  :)
"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good." ~~Dr. Seuss