Author Topic: Hello from Ottawa, Canada  (Read 6094 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
Re: Hello from Ottawa, Canada
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 22:43:33 »
Hi, and welcome from sunny Arizona!

Jimbo

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 02:15:42 »
Welcome from California  :)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline gloobey

• Playmo Fanatic
    • My Illustration Website
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 00:13:56 »
Hello and welcome from the Pacific Northwest! Congratulations on your lucky find. It's been awhile since that's happened to me...it's better than finding money on the ground!

I buy Playmobil for my son (who is 9). He loves the animals and is very excited about the new dinosaur theme. I buy Playmobil trains and sets to go on my train layout. It's all Playmobil with a little bit of LGb thrown in for good measure.

Again, welcome. It's nice to see another parent buying their kids great toys!
What's the point of going, if you can't get there on a train?

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 19:51:34 »
Hi portside3seat,

Welcome to PlaymoFriends.  :wave:

Garry.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline The 3 Playmosketeers

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 13:37:50 »
Hey fellow Ottawan,
I, too, didn't grow up with Playmobil, but I think I was a bit before it's time ;) But now I'm making up for lost time - thank heavens my kids love it!
Do you know the name of the store, or how far it is from Ottawa? Did you happen to notice if they had a second storey for the old Victoria mansion?

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 20:27:27 »
Hey fellow Ottawan,
I, too, didn't grow up with Playmobil, but I think I was a bit before it's time ;) But now I'm making up for lost time - thank heavens my kids love it!
Do you know the name of the store, or how far it is from Ottawa? Did you happen to notice if they had a second storey for the old Victoria mansion?

Hey Playmosketeers, could you introduce yourself in a separate thread in so we can all say hello properly?

Offline portside3seat

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 11:33:55 »
Hey fellow Ottawan,

Hi, sorry for the long selay in responding, I haven't been on a computer for non-work stuff in ages except for email.  Sorry, I don't remember the store name, but it is on the main road up to stowe in an old converted barn with about 4 stores and close to being across the street from a fancy inn called Stoweflake.  It takes about 4.5 hours to drive from Ottawa to Stowe. And nope, no second story for any house (aren't those all only available via direct order anyway and not in toy stores?)