Author Topic: wig/hair numbers for DS-order  (Read 14293 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: wig/hair numbers for DS-order
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 18:07:32 »

Worse, her evil brother tore it off all ten of the replacements I bought which is why I need 10.

10?

Hopefully, the punishment will fit the crime ...  :whip:

(Or, perhaps the little creep  >:D only ripped off one. However, the loss was so devastating for your darling angelic daughter, 0) that you just want to be well prepared should it happen again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again.) ...  <:>

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 01:22:34 »
Hi Richard

I stole the image from Heather's DB!

But I couldn't locate a wig number (and still can't).  Was wondering if anyone knows it.

EDIT: I see now what you meant Richard by the link.  So she is the only klicky with that hairystyle (two different sets, but same klicky).
-Tim
I don't think her hair is unique (if so, please correct me with a back-view photo - I don't own her myself!).  If you click on "Klicky details" at her part-page, you'll get her detailed description:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/klicky.pl?partnum=30%2014%202690

which states that she has a "long twisted ponytail" as her hair style.  Clicking on the little magnifier after those words gives you all the people with that characteristic:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/whoami.pl?hair_style=long%20twisted%20ponytail

Again, if you spot a mistake, let me know.  My eight-year-old found a brown-haired man in the black-haired list she was looking at this afternoon, so it's not always the tricky ones that get sorted wrong!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 01:26:53 »
I am surprised the wig #'s are so hard to get .  Once i called in a parts order and asked the nice lady about hair and she looked them up and gave me a list of all the ones in stock . I ordered a few of each and it seemed like no big deal . They we not very unique but she did not hesitate to help me out . I think that the #'s are already on the list but i will borrow my mother-in-laws scanner and post my parts list orders in the appropriate topic.  
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 08:51:10 »
I don't think her hair is unique (if so, please correct me with a back-view photo - I don't own her myself!).  If you click on "Klicky details" at her part-page, you'll get her detailed description:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/klicky.pl?partnum=30%2014%202690

which states that she has a "long twisted ponytail" as her hair style. 

Again, if you spot a mistake, let me know.

I don't have the whole figure, but I do have her hairpiece. :)

At the front, it looks very similar to the loosely braided style found on women in earlier fairytale sets. But at the back it's quite different (see attachment). This is why it's so easy to confuse the 2 pieces without a clear back view. 8}

This new hairpiece also comes in the yellow blonde colour, but I'm not 100% certain which figure has it. I think it's this princess in 4250.

It's a gorgeous wig and very versatile thanks to the 'hat groove.' I wouldn't be surprised if we see the black version make a reappearance in the new Egyptian sets. 8-)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 11:44:18 »
I don't have the whole figure, but I do have her hairpiece. :)

At the front, it looks very similar to the loosely braided style found on women in earlier fairytale sets. But at the back it's quite different (see attachment). This is why it's so easy to confuse the 2 pieces without a clear back view. 8}

This new hairpiece also comes in the yellow blonde colour, but I'm not 100% certain which figure has it. I think it's this princess in 4250.

It's a gorgeous wig and very versatile thanks to the 'hat groove.' I wouldn't be surprised if we see the black version make a reappearance in the new Egyptian sets. 8-)
Awesome, thanks Sylvia!  I'll go fix it right away.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 11:57:17 »
The wig is new in the "Fairytale Castle sets" and YES, the blonde princess from 4250 has got it, too.

Here are the pictures for the "lady-in-waiting". I'll send them as attachments to Heather as well.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 12:12:32 »
I just had a peek at the 3d-view of the fairytale sets, and saw the hair reasonably clearly on both klickies: I grabbed screen shots to post.  Thanks Simon, I'll add yours now as well!  The wig is now called "long wavy".  Yet another indistinct-from-the-front hairstyle, oh boy... I agree though, it's gorgeous, and will lay bets on its appearance in 4243 - Pharaonentempel and 7386 - Egyptian Family.  The Egyptians seem to run to curly hair.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 12:17:24 »

The Egyptians seem to run to curly hair.

And, in ancient Egypt, as you probably already know, those really were wigs, as the Egyptians used to shave themselves bald.

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 12:44:39 »
Here's a link to an older Klickywelt-thread that contains good pictures and also some wig-DS-numbers.

I hope it works out right for you (needs login to see pictures).

http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?t=19797&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=per%FCcken&start=0

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 13:13:54 »

Thanks Playmofool!

For those of you who are NOT members of Klickywelt:

Hallo,
fände es auch schön, wenn wir eine vollständige ETN-Übersicht für Perücken zusammenstellen könnten.
Hab hier mal eine Übersicht über die Perücken, die ich habe. Muß mal schauen, ob ich dazu auch noch ein paar ETN´s auf den Bestellzetteln finde.
Sandra

So, 15.07.07:
So hab noch ein paar ETN´s gefunden:
männlich ohne Hut:
30220580 - Mann-Seitenscheitel blond 2A
30217190 - Mann-Seitenscheitel braun 2G
30243750 - Wechselperücke-halblang blond 4A
30255600 - Wechselperücke-halblang schwarz 4H
weiblich ohne Hut:
30217210 - Zopf locker Farbe? 1?
männlich mit Hut:
30096180 - Zackenfrisur braun 1G

30059710 - laut DS: Perücke-Locken blond (kann ich leider nicht zuordnen)

see attachments