Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 202059 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #2300 on: February 26, 2020, 06:18:49 »
Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

The problem with collecting a discontinued theme like the Playmobil Victorian one is that one get very few opportunity to purchase new figures and material and I must say that I am utterly delighted with new Playmobil Heidi figures which replicates the characters of the animated TV Series released a few years ago.

Heidi, Clara and Ms Rottenmeier have now become a part of my little victorian community which is enjoying the delights of springtime on New Regent St.

Here in England after a wet and windy winter, the first daffodils are in sight and the singing of the birds clearly says that Spring is on its way.

Let me share with you a few pictures of little Heidi and Clara reminiscent of their adventures of Frankfurt for those who remember the story. And a little anecdote about my own take on the national days celebrations with a cherry pie day picture which I took when coming back from a day at work in the very last day light before nightime as I could not possibly pass on celebrating the national cherry pie day  :lol:

National Cherry Pie Day

The Dr visits Clara

The best remedy for Clara is a day out in the park enjoying the sunshine

Thank you Ms Rottenmeier for the Springtime picnic ever !

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2301 on: February 26, 2020, 21:14:04 »
Lovely! I think Heidi, Clara and Ms Rottenmeier are very lucky and also a perfect fit to your beautiful garden :love:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2302 on: March 08, 2020, 13:26:38 »
Thank you so much dear Friend  :wave:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2303 on: March 08, 2020, 13:27:53 »
Happy International Women Day !

Karim :wave:

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2304 on: March 08, 2020, 14:57:34 »
It's so beautiful how you customized the Calico Critter buildings! I love your series and the creativity you exude through it. I hope you keep it up!  :love:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2305 on: March 12, 2020, 08:45:53 »
Thank you so much for your kind comment dear Friend  :wave:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2306 on: March 16, 2020, 18:08:22 »
Good evening dear Friends  :wave:

I hope that you are all well.

Just like many of you, I have been overwhelmed by the worldwide news which prompted me to take all the necessary measures to protect myself and my family but I lost a great deal of me serenity in the process.

And since today was the first of two days off, I have decided that time had come to reclaim my usual happy and cheerful nature by first off stepping outside to enjoy the glorious springtime in the first sunshiny day for weeks and then spend an afternoon of taking a few pictures of my little victorians which you will enjoy.

In other words I took a day off from the pandemic  ;)

It is always springtime at Mimi's flower stand

Springtime greetings

Happy St Patrick's Day !

Please stay safe and keep smiling as we will get through this together  :high5:

Karim :wave:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 18:19:20 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2307 on: March 28, 2020, 02:25:02 »

I hope that you are all well and safe.

My last shift at work was on Sunday, and I must say that like most of us, life in confinement is something I had to ajust to and I am doing my best at keeping a happy heart and soul against adversity. 

I go out every day for an early morning walk in a nature that seems to tell us that despite everything going on, Springtime is there. And then come back to the flat trying new recipes, listening to all kinds of music and often singing along to my favourite tunes and catching up. with all these shows and movies I never had time to watch until now  :munch:

And since my New Regent St Diorama still smiles at me through the cheerful faces of my little Victorians, I decided to take a few quirky pictures every day to cheer up the world as they cheer me up which will hopefully also put a smile on your face this morning  :)9 :

Afternoon stroll in the park

These pretty tulips were once worth their weight in gold during the great Dutch Tulip Mania !

On the first day of Springtime, let's all make a wish by the Cherry Blossom Fountain  :cloud9:

Who said that staying at home was boring ?

I often think of our wonderful little community and I wish you all to be safe, well and happy  :high5:

Karim :gent:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2308 on: March 28, 2020, 02:34:30 »
Who knew that a punnet of strawberries would make so many delicious cakes ? Baking with Mummy is so much fun !

You see Children, we are following Mr Hedgehog's advice to always plant our lettuce in rows for easy access !

You see Children, their Latin name is Oryctolagus Cuniculus, but these cute little creatures so fond of Carrots are better known as Rabbits !

Happy Hanami Children ! Just like our Japanese Friends, let's celebrate this month's Spring Blossoms !

Victorians definitely knew how to put on a show ! Wear a Hat Day the Playmobil Way ! ( for the Brain Tumour Research )

Karim :gent:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2309 on: April 09, 2020, 03:23:19 »

I hope that you are all well and keeping yourself safe.

With Easter approaching, my little victorians and I wanted to say a little Hello from England where the sun is shining and Springtime is truly glorious this year despite everything going on.

I go out for my early morning walk every day at 06am and was lucky to encounter a doe and a pheasant recently apart from the families of rabbits who have reclaimed the fields and lawns.

Have you noticed how fresh and pure is the air and how quiet it is without the constant pollution of cars ? It feels like a different world altogether where we are able to reconnect with what really matters.

I invite you to discover my latest pictures as England will be experiencing 21o celcius today, a real treat for us all, at last, even when staying indoor but with the windows opened to let the sun shine in  8-) :

As Chef Josef Keller used to say "the secret of a good Black Forest Cake resides in the best ingredients and above all the finest quality of cherries" !

You see Children, your favourite Marmelade is made using a variety of bitter Oranges called Seville. But it can also be made with other Citrus fruits such as Lemons, Grapefruits and Mandarines, all delicious on toasts !

Social Distancing the Playmobil Way ! Happy Take a Walk in the Park Day !

Now more than ever, let us stand All for One and One for All !

All for One and One for All !

Please stay safe and well and enjoy your Easter week  :wave:

Karim