Author Topic: 4408 Dad with Stroller  (Read 3826 times)

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
4408 Dad with Stroller
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:15:31 »
I saw this set in the shops and, but couldn't quite figure out why it had the rescue icon on the box??
Do they know something i don't know, i mean is the one of the children sick and daddy is taking them to the hospital?? Or do they get in a accident and the get whisked to the hospital by helicopter ???

I do find it good that this time there's a dad with the kids!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 21:41:44 by Martin Milner »

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: 4408
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 15:24:41 »
My first thought seeing this set in the new Rescue/Hospital theme was that this is a "visitor" set. This nearly complete family is missing just the mother; and looking at the 4404 clinic set there is actually a woman lying in one of the rooms. So I never spent a thought what's this set about and associated it as mentioned ...  :-[

But for sure a very valid question.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 15:26:55 »
That is the Emergency "DAD IS OUT WITH THE KIDS, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN" :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 16:17:21 »
Dad is definitely in need of a rescue.  Send in a grandma and a six-pack by copter... 

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 19:09:21 »
I must admit that I've bought the set but this question never occurred to me as  I bought it more with a view to detail in scenes.  However, I imagine Little Jo is correct in his reasoning - it all fits in place.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 10:02:45 »
 Maybe its to go with one of Sylvia's ideas for the new church or is that going too far
 - Craig