Author Topic: I bought a MISB Viking Ship for my playmobil vikings ( Playbig )  (Read 14587 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: I bought a MISB Viking Ship for my playmobil vikings ( Playbig )
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 14:43:40 »
I'm not even sure I have two of them.. I THINK I do.. But not sure at all I wanna sell one...

(be advised if you hunt one, the thing boxed is GIGANORMOUS... actually, the box is in THE PROCESS somewhere with the playmoboxes), and HEAVY. It has a heavy weight very fitting to bashing a skull in me thinks..

Weight, big boxes are fine by me. PM Tahra if you are happy to sell one of these and make it part of a massive playmno naval battle ...  ;D ;D ;D.. please give this some thought and PM me . I would love to see a pic of the box  as i am really curious now if that is ok of course !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 14:53:53 »
Here's THE PROCESS pic - you can have an idea of the size of the box...

Airgam Box

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 14:56:34 »
Thanks Tahra

and here is a pic of a complete one.. i really want one of these for the Roman Emperor !!!  :love: :love: :love:

http://www.tricornejock.com/Airgam_Boys.html
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Warhorse

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • The Faithful Norman
    • Warhorse Miniatures
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 02:08:20 »
I picked up one of these earlier this year and just found another on ebay, the first one is complete. The second one is missing the sail. Going to make or find some type of sail for that. I will try to customize both over the winter, anybody have any ideas?
Vincit Veritas

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 07:21:44 »
I will try to customize both over the winter, anybody have any ideas?

If anyone does, please share - mine is still waiting too... I was wondering if it was possible to fix some playmo-benches to it - and which ones. I think the original ones aren't that great for klickys - and mine has some missing too, along with oars and shields...