Getting Started > Welcome!

Back again ...

(1/4) > >>

Little Jo:
Well, what can I say about myself? I'm a computer scientist in the mid 30s living and working in the south of Germany, married, no children (my wife sometimes says she already have one "big" child  :)), but currently five rabbits (one unfortunately died some weeks ago).

I want to keep this short here. Everybody who is interested in my Playmobil activities and some backgrounds about my rediscovered love to Playmobil, my nickname, my "full" avatar, etc. is invited to visit my homepage.

And of course any feedback is welcome everytime.

Regards

Little Jo
www.jr-x.de/playmobil/

p.s.: You think you have read this text already somewhere? Correct  ;) this is a fragment of an introduction of myself in another forum (sorry for copy&pasting; at the moment I'm not very creative in writing introductions). Maybe some of you might know me from there. I've been away for quite a while due to moving houses activities but I slowly want to come back to the community.

Morgan:
Hello Little Jo and welcome to this new forum  :)

Your work is absolute fantastic!!  :D

David:
Welcome to Playfriends Little Jo.   You´re in southern Germany? Have you flown south for the winter?
Well, it´s great to have you here and thanks for the link to your website. We look forward to seeing your customs soon. The odd tool maybe... ;)

Guarrenzino

Sylvia:
Hello! :wave:
Really pleased that you've joined us here. :*)

The "Tool Master", eh?! Great title. ;D

Have fun at PlaymoFriends! We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations when you can spare the time to work on them. 8-)

Don't worry about the copy and pasting. I did a little bit of that when writing my own intro too. (Just don't tell anyone, OK? :-[)

Serenity:
Hi Jo! and Welcome!  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version