General > News

Playmobil in the News

<< < (344/433) > >>

tahra:

--- Quote from: Basie10 on July 29, 2022, 04:53:24 ---That Delmenhorst market hall fair looked top top top :o That's my dream...to go to a playmobil fair and have a large 'rummage table' there to look for spare parts etc.... :o :o :o

--- End quote ---

Go for it. I had a chance to attend Lux Playmodays once. It was AMAZING.

JLMatterer:

Macruran:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on September 01, 2022, 20:18:20 ---

--- End quote ---

This has been out for years, wonder why it's showing up in a news search?  ???

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on September 01, 2022, 20:18:20 ---

--- End quote ---

Interesting?
I wonder what this set will retail for- I'm guessing £24.99 (€28.99, $28.99US). What does anyone else think?

tahra:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 02, 2022, 07:53:59 ---Interesting?
I wonder what this set will retail for- I'm guessing £24.99 (€28.99, $28.99US). What does anyone else think?

--- End quote ---

That was the price mentioned, I think - about 30 eur. WAY too expensive, imo. I mean, we didn't want those big system WHY things the first time around...

FINALLY they (half) understood that figures by themes works better, since besides whoever makes the leaflets, I doubt there's much demand for those freaks. Of course, HALF, because as nice as it is to have all those different skintones, those kinda make mixing parts a lot harder.

There are a couple of interesting parts there, I think (especially in the pirates one?). But not enough to buy the sets, especially with the large (uninteresting) things - for us, I mean. Each their own, right?  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version