Author Topic: Kingdom Map: The Conquering Kings  (Read 4125 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Kingdom Map: The Conquering Kings
« on: October 09, 2011, 21:28:52 »
After making the long journey from their Kingdoms, King Adermaign of Melnibone and King Iseroth of Krull come together and ride the land of which they conquered. 

The two Kings discuss alot of things over some Ale of Krull. 

One of the discussions talked about was King Iseroth's revelation of an invasion of Ithaca.  Iseroth said he was to lead the invasion with the help of Ceregam.  Adermaign is weary of war and has problems in Melnibone.  Adermaign will not interfere but wants the Ale to keep flowing.  Another topic was Adermaign's revelation that his son Elric will occupy these lands.  He will be his own ruler and bring with him the wolves of Melnibone. 

After a lengthy stay the Kings Return to their Kingdoms.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: Kingdom Map: The Conquering Kings
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 02:54:31 »
A cool photo-story! :wow:
The pictures were really clear, and they told the tale very well. :clap:

Rutileo will have some things to discuss with their ally Ceragem
if they do intend to invade Ithaca with with the kingdom of Krull. :hmm:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:08:23 »
Great story, Elric!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 18:37:19 »
Thanks WOT and Playmoman. I wanted to make it longer and a little more elaborate but my kids were trying to play while I was taking photos. I was lucky to get the few pics I got because they go crazy when I bring my stuff out. Yes I said MY stuff, because these are MY toys! :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 07:06:00 »
Excellent photostory !!!! Outstanding !!!!! Glad to see King Iseroth in Action , i sure miss him as i havent been at my playmo  den for weeks !!!  :( :(

Well said Sire and a great opportunity for the revelation of Krull's intention for a full scale invasion of Ithaca in the South with Ceragem . Opps I think WoT spoke in character a bit ( fine by me sire of course   ;D ;D ;D!!!!) . As agreed with Angelo and Wolf Knight ( and in accordance with the ruels  0) , Krull with Ceragem will cross swords with Ithaca and some great photostories will follow with our ultimate goal to lay all of our mediaval troop in one massive battle one day of 2012 ( i estimate a total of over 2500 klickies, now thats worth being war mongering  for isnt it  :lol: :lol: :lol:) . When i am at my playmo  den next after i finish my krull forest and vikings set up I  shall create a few  photostories about conflict between Krull and Yellow Dragons etc etc and post them asap .  ;D ;D ;D ;D.. This post and the ones to follow all in accordance with the forum rules of course , after all in my photostories there will lots of war declarations and war ravings and tandrums of King Iseroth for all to read and hopefully people here will enjoy reading these as they have  related pictures ...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:knight:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 13:39:30 »
Excellent little photostory Elric!! Its nice to see your project is advancing and involves other players!!! Well done!

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 00:26:00 »
As agreed with Angelo and Wolf Knight ( and in accordance with the ruels  0) , Krull with Ceragem will cross swords with Ithaca and some great photostories will follow with our ultimate goal to lay all of our mediaval troop in one massive battle one day of 2012 ( i estimate a total of over 2500 klickies, now thats worth being war mongering  for isnt it  :lol: :lol: :lol:) .  :knight:

Interesting, so Krull plans to invade Ithaca   :o! As a kingdom that shares a border and an agreement of peace with them, Katzenrich may need to assist Ithaca in defending itself! (More war mongering ;))

By the way, nice story Elric  :wow:!

Ace :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 06:38:55 »
I keep looking at these pictures over and over they look so awesome Elric !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 19:52:52 »
Thanks all. Glad you like it George. I have not sent you a pic of Adermaign yet but you can try to recreate Adermaign from the pics. He is a basic klicky with the black with round armor torso and the knee high legs from the dragonland series. Chain mail head piece. If you have the cheetah skin, that would be great but if you don't , then that would be alrtight too!  The headress could just be a wolf head covering.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 13:28:19 »
Thanks all. Glad you like it George. I have not sent you a pic of Adermaign yet but you can try to recreate Adermaign from the pics. He is a basic klicky with the black with round armor torso and the knee high legs from the dragonland series. Chain mail head piece. If you have the cheetah skin, that would be great but if you don't , then that would be alrtight too!  The headress could just be a wolf head covering.

Hoping to create a photostory with your kings visit very soon sire !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D