Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 199675 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2011, 07:56:11 »
Magnificent custom lady klicky that is  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2011, 03:18:45 »
Thank you very much dear Friends  :wave:

What a lovely day this has been ! It started with collecting fresh eggs from Jemina the Cane and Cocotte the Hen in the Vegetable Garden where Miss Adelaide and Peter later met Miss Periwinkle and Monsieur Firmin at their busiest in the gardens at that time of the year ! As they were heading back to the kitchen, they also met James the Doorman at the main gate and Wilfried the new German Coachman. And on Regent St a colorful carriage made a surprize entrance...

We are welcoming the London Street Children created by my Friend Daniele from Belgium ( Tricornejock.com / Uchronys.com )

Inspired by the rescue of the little Peter from the harsh life of London Street Children, Bridget took the carriage to London East District to bring a colorful bunch of little Street Children who will enjoy a new start in the happier surroundings of Regent St : Jimmy and Charly the Boys, Millie and Jenny the Girls will be happy to help out around Regent St and finally eat to their heart content in the Victorian Kitchen  :love:!

Karim :gent:

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2011, 11:21:42 »
oh! those kids are so cute!!!!
this story gets better by the minute!!!
one question...do we already know who owns the mansion? are they in a previous story? I can't remember.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #233 on: April 07, 2011, 20:17:56 »
I believe it is Lady Charlotte - Lady Van Den Hesse's niece is it not?

Karim - it may be time to consider a cast list with images of the various named characters and who they are - what they do. Perhaps as a separate informational thread?

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2011, 00:23:26 »
Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

Thank you for your comments  :)

I will definitely do a presentation of the entire cast but I am expecting more Guests to arrive at the mansion soon  ;)

The Owner of No1 Regent St is indeed Lady Charlotte Waldorf Astor who is the Niece of Lady van den Hesse. Lady Charlotte is married to John Rudolph Astor who is till in New York supervising the completion of his latest business venture : the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

Lady Charlotte's Children will join the cast later on and are in boarding school in Switzerland at the moment.

I will definitely develop new characters as the pre-story unfolds...

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #235 on: April 08, 2011, 00:48:19 »
Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

Thank you for your comments  :)

I will definitely do a presentation of the entire cast but I am expecting more Guests to arrive at the mansion soon  ;)

The Owner of No1 Regent St is indeed Lady Charlotte Waldorf Astor who is the Niece of Lady van den Hesse. Lady Charlotte is married to John Rudolph Astor who is till in New York supervising the completion of his latest business venture : the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

Lady Charlotte's Children will join the cast later on and are in boarding school in Switzerland at the moment.

I will definitely develop new characters as the pre-story unfolds...

Great!!!  :)9 :)9 :)9 :)9
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #236 on: April 08, 2011, 20:58:35 »
Thank you very much dear Friends  :wave:

Another busy day on Regent St which saw the ever enterprising Lady Edwina decides to attract the attention of the passing crowd, by having Jenny, Millie, Charly and Jimmy display leaflets advertising Weldon's Fashion...

Another Triumph for Lady Edwina !

Meanwhile, at the Summer Pavillion, everything is about frivolity as the Divine Sarah Bernhardt for whom the world is running out of superlatives has invited her hosts and co-stars for a tea party  ;)

Not only is she dressed to impress to the latest Parisian Fashion but she has also decided to dazzle her guests with some of her finests jewels ! It is well known that money has become far too common for the Divine Sarah who insists for being paid exclusively in jewels.

She is soon joined by her archrival, Eleanora Dusa, Lady Charlotte, Maria Malibran and of course, Lady Van den Hesse. And here they are discussing the latest fashion and the latest gossip under the amused eye of Bonaparte, the Parrott...

All that Glitters...

As the evening started, Wilfried the Coachman brought an empty carriage back to the Mansion. There was no French Barron on the 18.46 Pullman Train from Paris...

But this is the very moment when as if appeared from nowhere, a mysterious Gentleman makes his entrance at the Summer Pavillion. Dressed in a smart tuxedo and top hat, every Lady cannot but sigh of secret admiration in his presence and each of them vividly remembers that silhouette, that smile, that suave voice and yet are unable to put a name on his face  ;)...

This evening, Arsene Lupin will indulge two of his greatest passions : Beautiful Women and Jewels, of course...

We are welcoming Arsene Lupin created by my Friend Erika from France ( Uchronys.com )

The famous Arsene Lupin, created by Maurice Leblanc is as much a celebrated Dandy than a High Profile Burglar who preys on beautiful and wealthy Ladies with a predilection for extravagant jewels. Every inch a Gentleman, he always leaves his signature card and a red rose...in the empty safe deposit box  :)

Have a great week-end  8-)

Karim :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 21:13:00 by playmovictorian »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #237 on: April 08, 2011, 21:54:22 »
fantastic!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #238 on: April 08, 2011, 23:54:17 »
super-fantastic! I loved every bit!  :love: :love:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2011, 02:34:08 »
Oh my they had best watch out.  I love those fans!