Author Topic: making samurai soldiers with yellow & red 'skirts'  (Read 2243 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
making samurai soldiers with yellow & red 'skirts'
« on: October 31, 2016, 12:12:24 »
as usual, spraying their white socks in thongs and using pvc stickers for shin guards
(don't have any matching torsos yet)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: making samurai soldiers with yellow & red 'skirts'
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 14:42:33 »
Impressive work as always master.

I think the matching torsos are red.. weren't on your want list.. Want some? ;)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 16:04:47 »
you're right....I just studied the klicky and very surprised to realise he doesn't wear that heavy armor (you and your sis likes) like the rest of the playmo samurais....may I see the torso printing underneath the small neck piece (which you like too and I dont  ;D) ?
Do you think he is the only playmo samurai with a printed 'armor' torso? (and not those torsos with eyes or other patterns or those big clumsy heavy printed armor)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 16:10:45 by cheng »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 16:26:41 »
you're right....I just studied the klicky and very surprised to realise he doesn't wear that heavy armor (you and your sis likes) like the rest of the playmo samurais....may I see the torso printing underneath the small neck piece (which you like too and I dont  ;D) ?
Do you think he is the only playmo samurai with a printed 'armor' torso? (and not those torsos with eyes or other patterns or those big clumsy heavy printed armor)

You're mistaken master - we both do NOT like the asian upper armor... Just the waist part :)

I have no idea if he is the only one...

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 17:31:51 »
You're mistaken master - we both do NOT like the asian upper armor... Just the waist part :)

I have no idea if he is the only one...

not mistaken but forgetful  :P

without the neckcover his torso armor looks weird....like wearing a strapless and fat corset....the printing didnt continue to his shoulders of course but if only its higher instead of that silly yellow bar with holes or rivets?? as if the 2 color torso armor wasnt crazy enough :( .....thinking..... ::)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 17:32:44 »
without the neckcover his torso armor looks weird....like wearing a strapless and fat corset....the printing didnt continue to his shoulders of course but if only its higher  :( .....thinking..... ::)

Yes, you'd need to use some sort of neckpieces.... or paint the missing armor!  :)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 17:42:25 »
Yes, you'd need to use some sort of neckpieces.... or paint the missing armor!  :)

they dont wear such big neck pieces....and if only the torso armor is in either fully red or yellow, it wont look so weird....and this dark red and dark yellow are difficult to match with paints or pvc stickers....might drive me to the mad house haha!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 17:44:15 »
....might drive me to the mad house haha!

Now, we couldn't have that, now could we?  :o

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 17:47:25 »
thanks for your kind offer, Tahra....i'll have to pass this time ....its beyond my ability  :P

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 19:07:29 »
thanks for your kind offer, Tahra....i'll have to pass this time ....its beyond my ability  :P

You're the boss, master..

Maybe a couple of those gorgeous mustard ones? With painted neckerchief & belt?